Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo camera/gimbal repair time frame

Evo77

Reaction score
I was recording my family when the evo requested to go home. I was using my galaxy s10 and the when it asked "return to home" ok or cancel. My larger finger accidentally touched the ok option instead of cancel and it immediately went straight up in a tree branch. Down came my drone with the camera and battery detached. Drone remained functional but I wasn't happy without that nice az camera. Sent it in and within 3 days they emailed me the $270 repair price tag. I Paid the ticket on 22 August so now I'm gonna see just how good Autels fabled customer service is. I also have Mavics but I live in a Nfz. Lol

Screenshot_20190909-130452_Chrome.jpg
Just received this. So the time it took to get my back was exactly 14 Buisness days. Super Happy

Hi....Fix was genuinely simple yes yet ensure you check the new piece of no harmed sensors or loops prior to beginning the maintenance interaction. Additionally utilize your old magnetcasing in light of the fact that this one is adjusted for your bird as referenced in the video(this may be not the situation with the new form engines however I can't affirm this). The pin came out effectively however be cautious with the curls not to harm them.

buy pcb online

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ