Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro Gimbal suddenly jerks up and goes crooked, is unresponsive until I land and re calibrate

tarzan

Reaction score
I've only flown it 4 times before this happened, prior to that I'd had no issues. When I am trying to pan down to 90 degrees, it suddenly jerks up to level, but it is crooked and it jerks as if it is trying to correct itself. This wasn't happening until I updated to the latest software. I've only had two updates and I have maybe an hour or so flight time on it. Everything else works as it should.
Any ideas?

I've only flown it 4 times before this happened, prior to that I'd had no issues. When I am trying to pan down to 90 degrees, it suddenly jerks up to level, but it is crooked and it jerks as if it is trying to correct itself. This wasn't happening until I updated to the latest software. I've only had two updates and I have maybe an hour or so flight time on it. Everything else works as it should.
Any ideas?

I would contact Autel tech support, I am on the latest firmware and mine does not do that at all. I assume you have tried performing a gimbal calibration.

I will do so if a complete reinstall and total calibration in order (I didn't know there was an order) doesn't sort it out. Doing a gimbal auto calibration each time I land is the only way I have been able to reset it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58