Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Obstacle Avoidance

Jimmy5498

Reaction score
Was out flying today and I’m not getting the beeps from the radar, it shows on the screen, but no noise. I’ve checked the volumes on the iPhone and all are at maximum. What am I missing ? I can hear voice prompts from the controller okay but no beeps from the radar ?

In the "Vision Settings" turn on Visual Obstacle Avoidance button and select "Show Radar Map". You should then see an image of an "eye" in the center / right of your remote screen between the "camera mode" icon and the "remote control signal level" icon. I don't have my aircraft with me, but that's just what I picked up out of the user manual. Hope that helps.

I have that enabled and the radar shows green, yellow and red, but no beeps ?

I think that happened with the app update in IOS. I don't think there is a way to turn them on. May have to wait for another app update.

I think the beeps have been removed and replaced with the vocal.
Given the number of detectors on the Evo 2, this would become a real concert band and drive you crazy.

Imagine the evo in a forest, enough to bring all the people around.

I’m not even getting any vocal announcements for obstacle avoid, I get it for aircraft and controller disconnected, not much else

It is not the thing that bothers me as it is supposed to avoid obstacles and continue its journey.
Notifying yourself or not will not change much since he will find his own way.

I’m not even getting any vocal announcements for obstacle avoid, I get it for aircraft and controller disconnected, not much else
I'm surprised you want those obnoxious thing on and active, I turn them off any time they are back online because essentially they're useless due to me already knowing what mode or assistance I have active at any time anyways so it would be nice if they did that for Android so I don't have to constantly disable them pesky little bastards LMAO

I did email Autel support, and got a very vague we don’t know answer, asked them to clarify , nothing .....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE