Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 First problems with the caméra ??

I changed mine, but "included" fast is opinionated. 58 MBPS (Included SanDisk) write is not fast IMO. Any of my Nikons would choke on that. As a matter of FACT... I put the "included" MicroSD into a GoPro Hero 6 and it choked at 4K 60 FPS. That's not data farming or bench testing... that's fact.
Thanks for the info, you mentioned you changed yours, just curious as to what you are using now.

With my video recorded from the evo when I play it back on the computer it is in high speed??
Does anyone know what may causing this, I’m using the class10 sd card that came w the evo

So, are you saying that one could see some pixelation when the video is being streamed from the Evo to the controller and viewed on your mobile device but if the sd card is removed from the drone and played on a PC, you won't see it?
The only way I have of viewing a video I recorded is through the drone itself as I'm using a dinosaur of a PC. Windows XP Baby!!! Lol
I seen the same thing during a flight where I went out of vision range slightly then turned around and headed back. During playback, I seen the same pixelation as I turned around and headed back home. I thought that the video being recorded was straight from the drone to the sd card. ??

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Kelly