Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 First problems with the caméra ??

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone.
On the video you can see these two phenomena, I do not know where it comes from?
I shoot in: Auto mode, 2.5 k 25 fps, iso auto, wb 5400k, style landscape !!
did you have this kind of problem?

I have only seen this kind of problem when using ND filters. It would seem to be some kind of white balance problem where it is not getting locked in.

Reactions: Franlac
I agree with Agustine on the first part of your video Are you using the exposure lock? With out the exposure lock the scene you shot would cause this. The second part of the video I have no idea.

I also noticed that on mine. Just couldn't figure it out. It's at Autel so maybe when it is sent back it won't have it.

I also noticed that on mine. Just couldn't figure it out. It's at Autel so maybe when it is sent back it won't have it.
this is the response from Andrews Autel Robotics !
And i think that is a good response ..
Hi Francis Lacroix it looks like your seeing the auto exposure change you can lock the auto exposure by tapping on the screen to set the area for auto exposure and then again on the lock icon to lock the AE. This should resolve the change you are seeing the the Color.

Reactions: Gfd1182
Hello everyone.
On the video you can see these two phenomena, I do not know where it comes from?
That pixelation should not be happening. Does it happen frequently? It almost looks like a video transmitted from the drone over 2.4ghz rather than saved to the SD card.

Hello everyone.
That landscape looks amazing by the way. Beautiful place.
It is possible your SD card is not fast enough to record the 4K 60fps and that is the reason for pixellation.

thank you ..Yes i live a fantastic place !! it's always a new discover every days !! for the sd card i dont know .. I want to try, with an other sd card ...

That pixelation should not be happening. Does it happen frequently? It almost looks like a video transmitted from the drone over 2.4ghz rather than saved to the SD card.
What pixelation are you talking about? I don't see any pixelation at all. All I see is the sky going from a nice dark blue to a totally washed out sky to the right hand side of the video. This is a very common problem with PolarPro ND filters and the reason I will never buy them again.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
What pixelation are you talking about? I don't see any pixelation at all. All I see is the sky going from a nice dark blue to a totally washed out sky to the right hand side of the video. This is a very common problem with PolarPro ND filters and the reason I will never buy them again.
see the vidéo at 0.32 to 0.42 for the pixelation !!
it is not polar pro filter but Freewell ND8 polariser !

see the vidéo at 0.32 to 0.42 for the pixelation !!
it is not polar pro filter but Freewell ND8 polariser !

Is that there in the actual footage or was that from your editing program? Looks like it could be something from post processing. Just to much light being let in which brings us back to white balance again.

this is the response from Andrews Autel Robotics !
And i think that is a good response ..
Hi Francis Lacroix it looks like your seeing the auto exposure change you can lock the auto exposure by tapping on the screen to set the area for auto exposure and then again on the lock icon to lock the AE. This should resolve the change you are seeing the the Color.
Thanks for this info!

The EVO comes with a fast card that handles the 4k 60fps with ease. Did you change the SD card to another one for these tests?

I changed mine, but "included" fast is opinionated. 58 MBPS (Included SanDisk) write is not fast IMO. Any of my Nikons would choke on that. As a matter of FACT... I put the "included" MicroSD into a GoPro Hero 6 and it choked at 4K 60 FPS. That's not data farming or bench testing... that's fact.

Reactions: Gfd1182
I changed mine, but "included" fast is opinionated. 58 MBPS (Included SanDisk) write is not fast IMO. Any of my Nikons would choke on that. As a matter of FACT... I put the "included" MicroSD into a GoPro Hero 6 and it choked at 4K 60 FPS. That's not data farming or bench testing... that's fact.
I'm just saying they wouldn't include a card that wouldn't be able to support the speed

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eric Socal