Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 1&2 video comparison

rkyleh

Reaction score
After watching this comparison between the videos I for one am hanging with my EVO1. I wish they had upgraded that chinsy little controller.

Reactions: Billsails
Not disagreeing with you but you do have to remember these are just in the Beta stage and probably need a lot of tweeking. I for one am not interested in the 8K model. If I am going to remortgage my house it will be for the 1 inch sensor one. ;)

6k for me as well. Save up for the FLIR Dual then.

The EVO 1 would be excellent if it had the sensors and battery life like the EVO 2 has

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Not disagreeing with you but you do have to remember these are just in the Beta stage and probably need a lot of tweeking. I for one am not interested in the 8K model. If I am going to remortgage my house it will be for the 1 inch sensor one. ;)
What bugs me is my $100.00 dash cam takes better video's.

@rkyleh That is a great dash cam... what make & model is it? lol
The make and model is the opening title. I shoot with 2560 x 1440 @ 30 fps. The reviews I saw said this is the best for this camera. I have shot some really good footage with it. I plan on doing a lot of canyon crawling this summer with it.
Oh by thee way I tried setting the battery like you did but no luck. I guess my smart battery just ain't that smart anymore.

Reactions: jcommstudios
The make and model is the opening title. I shoot with 2560 x 1440 @ 30 fps. The reviews I saw said this is the best for this camera. I have shot some really good footage with it. I plan on doing a lot of canyon crawling this summer with it.
Oh by thee way I tried setting the battery like you did but no luck. I guess my smart battery just ain't that smart anymore.
Yes, is a gr8 dash cam
I have one too :)

BUt back to the Evo2 camera's :)

I know nothing about technical specs but .... they say the more pixeles etc the better the vision
If so then the 8 is superior to the 6

But the 6 has a larger 1" sensor - so is it better video quality ???????

Did I say I get confused by tech specs lol

Yes, is a gr8 dash cam
I have one too :)

BUt back to the Evo2 camera's :)

I know nothing about technical specs but .... they say the more pixeles etc the better the vision
If so then the 8 is superior to the 6

But the 6 has a larger 1" sensor - so is it better video quality ???????

Did I say I get confused by tech specs lol
Mainey where you from?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert