Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller v2 crashing mid flight

FJ23

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I put my Evo ii v2 up in the air for the first time last week using the Smart Controller v2, but shortly after I launched it the app crashed. I was still able to land it but not through the app.

Freaked me out and am reluctant to fly it again in case it happens again when the drone is much further away next time.

Has anyone had this issue?

It looks like I’ve updated to the latest firmware on both drone and controller already.

Reactions: Wrightouthere
Hi everyone,

I put my Evo ii v2 up in the air for the first time last week using the Smart Controller v2, but shortly after I launched it the app crashed. I was still able to land it but not through the app.

Freaked me out and am reluctant to fly it again in case it happens again when the drone is much further away next time.

It looks like I’ve updated to the latest firmware on both drone and controller already.
Has happened to me. Very scary. I restarted the app and it reconnected. Still a bit wary but confident that the drone will RTH if connection totally lost.

Hi everyone,

Make sure your app is updated regularly. There are times when new FW hits the streets and there is an app update lag, which can cause conflict.

known problem. I am still waiting for my dealer to tell me that Autel updated this bug

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo