Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Enterprise Firmware V2.1.67 and Smart Controller App V1.0.65

Did the same thing
I don't think Autel knows
What to do

Did the same thing
What to do
So I had to hard-format the SD card, took a while. Then I unzipped the zip file and put the four files directly on the SD card, not in any folders. Once I did that it started to work

Did the same thing
What to do

So I had to hard-format the SD card, took a while. Then I unzipped the zip file and put the four files directly on the SD card, not in any folders. Once I did that it started to work
Which is exactly what BladeStrike instructed be done as a possible resolution.
Seems Autel does "knows what to do".

Reactions: Blade Strike
Yes, I do have an Enterprise, where can I find the new public firmware for the enterprise? (I just found the beta version) I also have an Evo 2 V1 which I’m thinking to sell.
It’s OTA. That’s the public firmware. Website is still not fully updated. It was supposed to be done over a week ago.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Yes, I do have an Enterprise, where can I find the new public firmware for the enterprise? (I just found the beta version) I also have an Evo 2 V1 which I’m thinking to sell.

If you start up the drone while connected to the internet on the SC, you should get the update notice.

Thank you so much . I’ll try connecting the internet, and if won’t work, I will try OTA. I have done OTA with my Evo 2 v1 before. My concern is with the Enterprise Beta version, I’m afraid if there are a lot of bugs.. You know it is an expensive drone..I don’t want to take risk😬

Thank you so much . I’ll try connecting the internet, and if won’t work, I will try OTA. I have done OTA with my Evo 2 v1 before. My concern is with the Enterprise Beta version, I’m afraid if there are a lot of bugs.. You know it is an expensive drone..I don’t want to take risk😬
To be clear, "OTA" means "over the air (internet)" through the controller, as opposed to placing the firmware on an SD card. ;)

Hello, guys !
1 hour ago, I turned on my SC and automatic got the message to update the firmware. First the APP and then the aircraft, everything updated smoothly and successfully! 😎.
Just a quick question, I have 3 batteries, so I just need to insert it into the drone and turn it on to update each battery? It will do automatically?

Last edited:
Hello, guys !
1 hour ago, I turned on my SC and automatic got the message to update the firmware. First the APP and then the aircraft, everything updated smoothly and successfully! 😎.
Just I quick question, I have 3 batteries, so I just need to insert it into the drone and turn it on to update each battery? It will do automatically?
Check the battery firmware. If they are below .16 they will need the updated applied to them. If they are .16 no need to rerun firmware update.

Reactions: edgardcafe

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller