Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Enterprise Firmware V2.1.67 and Smart Controller App V1.0.65

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
Date: 10/29/2021
For EVO II Enterprise and EVO II V2 with Smart Controller Only

NEW FEATURES:​

Added ADS-B feature on EVO II Enterprise (Receiving only)

BUG FIXES AND OPTIMIZATIONS:​

Fixed RC connection stability issue
Fixed firmware upgrade failure issue
Fixed panorama photo compiling error
Fixed EVO II RTK RINEX file error
Fixed No-Fly Zone flight failure in USA
Fixed NTRIP RTK Network compatibility issues
Optimized image transmission signal performance
Optimized precision landing performance

NOTES:​

FOR ALL EVO II V1 AND EVO II V2 STANDARD CONTROLLER CUSTOMERS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FIRMWARE FILE. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR UNITS, AND YOU MAY CAUSE HARDWARE FAILURES.​

FOR EVO II V2 USERS WITH A SMART CONTROLLER AND STANDARD CONTROLLER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR SMART CONTROLLER WHEN PERFORMING THE V2.1.65 FIRMWARE UPDATE.​

TO ACCESS ALL NEW FEATURES AND FIXES, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR APP AND FIRMWARE AT THE SAME TIME.​

FOR ALL EVO II V1 AND EVO II V2 STANDARD CONTROLLER CUSTOMERS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FIRMWARE FILE. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR UNITS, AND YOU MAY CAUSE HARDWARE FAILURES.​

FOR EVO II V2 USERS WITH A SMART CONTROLLER AND STANDARD CONTROLLER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR SMART CONTROLLER WHEN PERFORMING THE V2.1.65 FIRMWARE UPDATE.​

TO ACCESS ALL NEW FEATURES AND FIXES, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE YOUR APP AND FIRMWARE AT THE SAME TIME.​

I have the EVO 2 Pro Enterprise, and when I hit UAV Firmware Tab it Shows me that the update is 2.7.25.

Attachments

• 2021_10_29_02_09_34.jpg
    2021_10_29_02_09_34.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 2021_10_29_02_09_51.jpg
    2021_10_29_02_09_51.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 24

Attachments

• 2021_10_29_02_37_46.jpg
    2021_10_29_02_37_46.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

• 2021_10_29_02_09_51.jpg
    2021_10_29_02_09_51.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 16

Attachments

• 2021-10-29 15_08_52-Greenshot.png
    2021-10-29 15_08_52-Greenshot.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 28

Are those information at the autel robotics website ? I was looking for it, but didn’t find.

Blade Strike,

I'm having a similar issue. I have 1.0.65 on the tablet. It keeps failing after about 2 minutes. It says
"Failed to send firmware, reboot aircraft and try again." I have copied the above firmware files to the sd card and the same thing happens. Been retrying for about an hour so far.

Blade Strike,

I'm having a similar issue. I have 1.0.65 on the tablet. It keeps failing after about 2 minutes. It says
"Failed to send firmware, reboot aircraft and try again." I have copied the above firmware files to the sd card and the same thing happens. Been retrying for about an hour so far.
You need to unzip the firmware zip to the root of a clean sd card. Then have the RC sit at splash screen and power on craft. DO NOT touch anything and the process will start within a few minutes.

Please only use this firmware when the smart RC is bound.

Reactions: Martyc6
Ok your app needs to be manually update prior to getting the proper OTA. Some units went out with .60 and won’t pull the correct firmware.

Please install this apk to the SC, then check for updates via the explorer app.

Ok
Don't mean to change the subject but are there Propeller guards for the Evo2 Enterprise
Because of the larger motor

Ok
Don't mean to change the subject but are there Propeller guards for the Evo2 Enterprise
Because of the larger motor
Reach out to a dealer for parts.

Reactions: Blade Strike
You need to unzip the firmware zip to the root of a clean sd card. Then have the RC sit at splash screen and power on craft. DO NOT touch anything and the process will start within a few minutes.

Please only use this firmware when the smart RC is bound.
I have done exactly that 10 times. After a few minutes, the top picture appears. I have left it alone for 30 minutes and nothing happens. If I tap on the blue bar at the bottom, after about 2 minutes I get the bottom picture. I can tell by the aircraft lights that it is disconnecting about 1 minute into the upgrade process.

downloaded.jpgfailed.jpg

I have done exactly that 10 times. After a few minutes, the top picture appears. I have left it alone for 30 minutes and nothing happens. If I tap on the blue bar at the bottom, after about 2 minutes I get the bottom picture. I can tell by the aircraft lights that it is disconnecting about 1 minute into the upgrade process.

View attachment 12188View attachment 12189
You do not want to hit the blue bar. Please show me the contents of the sd card.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg