Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Droneless

Old Bama Dude

Reaction score
OK, I was careless, and now I'm droneless. I contacted Autel to see if they would sell me a refurb with battery and props only, but they don't do that. So, it was fun while it lasted. Kinda like going to Disneyland, you spend a lot of money, but all you can take home are pictures and memories.

Well whats the story ???? Ok you were careless we can forgive you...but lets here the story??

By the way i know where you can buy one for under 400 bucks......lol ALI BIN

Last time I saw was in an extrmely tall pine tree down by the river, lights still flashing. Went back the next day, hoping the wind may have blown it down, but couldn't see it in the tree or on the ground. So whoever has it will have to buy a controller, but maybe they will be more careful than me. It was fun while it lasted.

i know its a long shot...but did you have your name and number or it??? I have my name and number on mine along with reward if returned to me..

Reactions: Rawdog
Check with Autel - if you registered your XSP with them, they should be able to see if someone else tries to...

Reactions: Bluekobra
That is a good reminder for all of us that don't have tons of money. Don't get careless. I would be crushed without mine

It might still be in the tree, and you just can't see it.

Well that sucks.
No anybody that can send up a camera UAV to scout around?
I know when I put one of my home builts up a tree if it was not for the peeping sound I would never had seen it.

I'm going to put up some posters at a couple of stores in the neighborhood offering a reward, see what happens with that.
Hey maybe try Craigs List...but just have your radar up ....I have got some awsome deals on RC aircraft there...Just a thought
Im hoping your bird comes home from someone thats a honest person if you get your info out there..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials