Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Droneless

Last time I saw was in an extrmely tall pine tree down by the river, lights still flashing. Went back the next day, hoping the wind may have blown it down, but couldn't see it in the tree or on the ground. So whoever has it will have to buy a controller, but maybe they will be more careful than me. It was fun while it lasted.
How did this story end?

edit: Ah, found the next thread in the series. The suspense was exciting & I love a happy ending.

Last edited:
Wait.....What was your happy ending Old Bama Dude? Did you get it back?

It's probably still in the tree Bama. I lost a toy drone in a pine in the back yard. Haven't seen it since. They just settle in real good. Get more stuck over time. I'm almost 60, and am not going to climb a 120 ft pine, for a $100 quadcopter. And I can't even find it with the XSP, it's so buried in the limbs.

Thanks, I appreciate it, but had to smile when I read "So sorry for your loss". Almost makes me feel like I need to hold a memorial service for it:p
Humm, on second thought, that might be a good idea, I could invite about 650 people and ask everyone to give a one dollar love offering, then I could buy myself another Autel refurb:D.
Try to see if your homeowners insurance might cover it. Some will.

I see an advertisement here on Craigslist of a guy who says he will climb trees to get your drone out.

I realize that. Read post 49.
I was just saying people advertise to climb trees to get them here on CL.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves