Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Droneless

So sorry for your loss. Maybe offer a reward for its return. Your local facebook yard sale site is a good place to post as well.

Mine is still up in the tree. Stormed on today. Autel said do Nothing for atleast a week give it a chance to dry out. Still trying for a bucket truck.
OBDude....... sorry for your loss, partner

Mine is still up in the tree. Stormed on today. Autel said do Nothing for atleast a week give it a chance to dry out. Still trying for a bucket truck.
OBDude....... sorry for your loss, partner
As Nick sez...."It is what it is" At least you got your eyes on yours. You might want to take off the top cover to help it dry out, and who knows it might just be OK, I hope so.

Did yours fall out of the tree??
I don't know if it fell out, and someone got it, or if someone, somehow managed to get up in that really big, tall pine tree. All I know is that the last time I saw it, it was up there blinking away, and now I don't see it.

I don't know if it fell out, and someone got it, or if someone, somehow managed to get up in that really big, tall pine tree. All I know is that the last time I saw it, it was up there blinking away, and now I don't see it.
Got mine down finally. Buddy with a bucket came over. Very surprised it wasn't dripping water. The battery is blinking and won't turn off. Battery prolly shot. Well, for the next seven days........ leave it alone. I'm gonna put it in a bag full of rice and pray.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Got mine down finally. Buddy with a bucket came over. Very surprised it wasn't dripping water. The battery is blinking and won't turn off. Battery prolly shot. Well, for the next seven days........ leave it alone. I'm gonna put it in a bag full of rice and pray.
Thank goodness for friends with buckets!..... and, the rice trick, good idea. Hope it works.
But now, you need to get someone to take a photo of you praying over the drone in a bag of rice.:D

Reactions: Arbaxter
So sorry for your loss. Maybe offer a reward for its return. Your local facebook yard sale site is a good place to post as well.
Thanks, I appreciate it, but had to smile when I read "So sorry for your loss". Almost makes me feel like I need to hold a memorial service for it:p
Humm, on second thought, that might be a good idea, I could invite about 650 people and ask everyone to give a one dollar love offering, then I could buy myself another Autel refurb:D.

OD,

That totally bites! Assuming that the unit is still hiding in the tree and the battery is on, do you think having your controller nearby turned on it would connect in order to confirm it's there?

If I had just had one of these Sunday evening....Very expensive however, unless you could get into the drone rescue business.

long pole.JPG

Did you say sometime ago that your son has a Phantom? Perhaps he could do a little recon around that tree for that angry bird?

OK, I was careless, and now I'm droneless. I contacted Autel to see if they would sell me a refurb with battery and props only, but they don't do that. So, it was fun while it lasted. Kinda like going to Disneyland, you spend a lot of money, but all you can take home are pictures and memories.
Did it fall out of the tree into the river? Might try looking downstream....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d