Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

DJI's new product and I want one!

Ansia

Reaction score
Last night DJI unveiled their new product. A battle robot! Here is a review on how much fun you can have with this new toy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madhungarian

butch

Reaction score
I rather spend $500 in something more useful than a teen toy. Like buying a better tablet or phone or even a DJI goggle.
Humm, that's about 10 cases or flats of shotgun shells to go shoot skeet. Lots more fun for me.....
butch

• Wow
Reactions: Drgnfli and Ansia

netfolks2000

Reaction score
One of these with camera and long range would be good when hunting hogs, or wanting to watch wildlife at a distance, quietly creeping around, then stationary with long battery life due to no motors moving, and long distance transmission of video. I don't think this one can do half of that.

Ansia

Reaction score
It was simply designed for battling with friends, but who says it can't be modified.

Landsoft123

Reaction score
They only like them the YouTube people because they get for free and have to kiss DJIs *** $500 are you kidding

Ansia

Reaction score
I want one. It does not translate to I'm going to get one. It's a great project so you can bond with your child or grandchild. Since I don't have either, and the boss said no from day one. It's just a dream.

Reactions: macoman

macoman

Reaction score
I want one. It does not translate to I'm going to get one. It's a great project so you can bond with your child or grandchild. Since I don't have either, and the boss said no from day one. It's just a dream.
If you have $500 to spend, there are so many things you can buy more useful than that piece of crap robot with camera.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buhkay6