Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI's new product and I want one!

Ansia

Reaction score
Last night DJI unveiled their new product. A battle robot! Here is a review on how much fun you can have with this new toy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madhungarian
I rather spend $500 in something more useful than a teen toy. Like buying a better tablet or phone or even a DJI goggle.

• Sad
Reactions: wernerjb and Ansia
I rather spend $500 in something more useful than a teen toy. Like buying a better tablet or phone or even a DJI goggle.
Humm, that's about 10 cases or flats of shotgun shells to go shoot skeet. Lots more fun for me.....
butch

• Wow
Reactions: Drgnfli and Ansia
One of these with camera and long range would be good when hunting hogs, or wanting to watch wildlife at a distance, quietly creeping around, then stationary with long battery life due to no motors moving, and long distance transmission of video. I don't think this one can do half of that.

I want one. It does not translate to I'm going to get one. It's a great project so you can bond with your child or grandchild. Since I don't have either, and the boss said no from day one. It's just a dream.

Reactions: macoman
I want one. It does not translate to I'm going to get one. It's a great project so you can bond with your child or grandchild. Since I don't have either, and the boss said no from day one. It's just a dream.
If you have $500 to spend, there are so many things you can buy more useful than that piece of crap robot with camera.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials