Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DIY aftermarket chargers for the EVO

Well its not to hard as you can use the internet for answers I passed the basic with 87% and never studied. Don Joyce has made a series of good videos for learning if you are interested.
Are you encouraging cheating? ??

Could I ask again if this charger would do the job ?
RCGEEK DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Battery Charger 6 in 1 Multi Charger Built in Cooling Fans: Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories

If this is the one, are there any lights showing the charge level ?

Again Thanks
Norm (can't wait for more clement weather here in Canada

That's the one I got. No lights on the unit itself, but it doesn't matter because you have the charging lights on your batteries. The batteries themselves have the smart technology that regulates charging, discharging, over charge protection, etc. The charger is simply supplying the power that the batteries require. The batteries do all the rest of the work.

That's the one I got. No lights on the unit itself, but it doesn't matter because you have the charging lights on your batteries. The batteries themselves have the smart technology that regulates charging, discharging, over charge protection, etc. The charger is simply supplying the power that the batteries require. The batteries do all the rest of the work.
Many thanks BBB, I will get it and i only the spring could finish its course here in Canada as its been a long one this year.

From what I heard from other members the 2 extra pins are just dead pins and do nothing for charging. So go for the best price on the charger.

From what I heard from other members the 2 extra pins are just dead pins and do nothing for charging. So go for the best price on the charger.

Ordered that unit @45.99 free shipping Parallel Multi Battery Charger with Two USB Ports for DJI Mavic Pro: Amazon.ca: Sports & Outdoors
And on another note I passed my RPAS Drone Basic Licence !!
Though for some reason I did not get a percentage mark! why would that be ?

I had my private Licence from 35 odd years ago. Longest jaunt was from Ottawa to PEI Summerside
I its all memories now with my MS

Last edited:
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Ordered that unit @45.99 free shipping
And on another note I passed my RPAS Drone Basic Licence !!
Though for some reason I did not get a percentage mark! why would that be ?

I had my private Licence from 35 odd years ago. Longest jaunt was from Ottawa to PEI Summerside
I its all memories now with my MS
Not sure why you had no percentage. I have seen others say the same thing. Mine came up and show me what answers I had wrong and what I should brush up on and the percentage was on that page.

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    247 KB · Views: 27
@Normex If you log back in to the government site for the exam it should show you a option to view your results. It will look like this.

@Ansia the advance is kind of like the Part 107 for you guys except there are add ons that you will still need a SFOC for some operations. Big pain in the butt is what it is. Canadian government at its best.

Reactions: Ansia
@Normex If you log back in to the government site for the exam it should show you a option to view your results. It will look like this.

@Ansia the advance is kind of like the Part 107 for you guys except there are add ons that you will still need a SFOC for some operations. Big pain in the butt is what it is. Canadian government at its best.

View attachment 3900
Ok got it and a 74% mark oh well the sixties are showing more than I thought.

Attachments

• Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I do not see why? I was talking to someone else about this and he was having the same problems as you seeing his results but I never got back to him if he solved the problem. I know when I did mine when the test was over the results came up at the end but that was back in Jan.
I have a hard time remembering stuff from yesterday LOL

I do not see why? I was talking to someone else about this and he was having the same problems as you seeing his results but I never got back to him if he solved the problem. I know when I did mine when the test was over the results came up at the end but that was back in Jan.
I have a hard time remembering stuff from yesterday LOL
The years hit you hard, huh? ??

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller