Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Disconnect and fault diagnosis

Specky

Reaction score
Search and Rescue training mission today and the Evo Max 4T glitched and disconnected.

Height 188ft
Distance 682ft

29 satellites

I had carried out two uneventful sorties, the third was 5 minutes into it's flight.

First indication was the camera feed was eractic, I was zooming in, but the camera feed wouldn't respond... then it jumped and glitched

Then the screen greyed out

Then I got a warning the aircraft and controller were disconected.(Aircraft 95%, RC 68%)

The drone eventually initated it's RTH... 40 or so seconds later I had control again, but no camera feed.

Landed uneventfully, powered down the aircraft... powered it back up... everything went back to normal.

I wouldn't have thought there was high RF, Wifi or HIRTAs as I was over open countryside... not far from a village

I didn't opt to fly again...

Would anyone know the process to download the files to Autel - aircraft, RC and App.

I think I've done it, but it's pretty vague, with local and QR codes.

Thanks

Search and Rescue training mission today and the Evo Max 4T glitched and disconnected.

Height 188ft
Distance 682ft

29 satellites

I had carried out two uneventful sorties, the third was 5 minutes into it's flight.

First indication was the camera feed was eractic, I was zooming in, but the camera feed wouldn't respond... then it jumped and glitched

Then the screen greyed out

Then I got a warning the aircraft and controller were disconected.(Aircraft 95%, RC 68%)

The drone eventually initated it's RTH... 40 or so seconds later I had control again, but no camera feed.

Landed uneventfully, powered down the aircraft... powered it back up... everything went back to normal.

I wouldn't have thought there was high RF, Wifi or HIRTAs as I was over open countryside... not far from a village

I didn't opt to fly again...

Would anyone know the process to download the files to Autel - aircraft, RC and App.

I think I've done it, but it's pretty vague, with local and QR codes.

Thanks
I think through the Settings/Support menu if you had it running.

Just a suggestion that I have for my own drones. I have loss insurance in case of a flyaway or crash. I got it through State Farm. Premium isn't that high.

Reactions: Ezone23

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo