Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

crystalsky

I used the 1000nit cs and a 2000nit monitor at the same time and unfortunately there is a big difference about half the time when flying in very bright sunlight. personally I think anything marked as 1000 nits is overrated.

I personally have never had any issues with any of the flagship galaxy devices in regards to sun interference and that's being here in Arizona where it's sunny and hot almost all year round and the only thing I've had issues with is the heat buildup and heat creep across devices which causes major failures that a lot of other may not see and have other issues due to humidity and moisture buildup etc.. but each to their own and it is what it is, we all have our personal preferences lol but 2000 nit is stupid bright, and the CS didn't last but maybe 1½ to 2 hours if that when used at full brightness and it only made it through the test of that magnitude when in a room cooled to 72°F and if outside it would last maybe 20 min before complete thermal overload and shutdown ..

You've not had any luck with the CS devices have you?

I can run my CS Ultra on full brightness for hours on end with zero overheating issues.

You've not had any luck with the CS devices have you?

I can run my CS Ultra on full brightness for hours on end with zero overheating issues.
Did you not read my prior posts about it? I was one of the few reviewers to first get them prelaunch and 2 of the 3 were defective in some way all leading to bad thermal desolation and poor performance. Also it was the 2 ultra brights and the regular 1000 nit was fine. Plus I also stated I was using them in Arizona heat of 115° plus environments which most products are only rated for 109° before issues kick in..

my experience with the c.s. is limited to 1000nits and it works great but still, it's not that bright. my experience with 2000nits is aftermarket monitors like feelworld which doesn't even seem to get hot. I have a live deck plugged into it and it is the live deck that is a scorcher. however, after this weekend, all of my heat problems are gone for the year; hello fall lol lol

my experience with the c.s. is limited to 1000nits and it works great but still, it's not that bright. my experience with 2000nits is aftermarket monitors like feelworld which doesn't even seem to get hot. I have a live deck plugged into it and it is the live deck that is a scorcher. however, after this weekend, all of my heat problems are gone for the year; hello fall lol lol
I have an external transmitter on the roof of my house next to my solar panel grid junction box, and it blends right in so I can sit comfortably in the master bedroom and fly using the live deck connected to my 65in 4K LG AI ThinQ and let me tell you, I get about 5 to 10 minutes of flying before the Evo start flipping out and saying damaged battery and auto returns to home because it's so flipping hot. it sucks, I've created a solution for my ability to fly comfortably in my home and as well as the mobile booster unit I have that I can throw in the roof of my truck and since it uses a DB Radio magnetic attachment system for the antenna it doesn't move a Millimeter lmao but I'm trying to think of a lightweight cookies I can either install into the belly of the qwad or try and protect it in some way or another. Other than that, I'm stuck for at least another month till Satan's asscrack takes a chill pill ??

LOL
I would love to be there when you are explaining to the authorities how you manage to keep VLOS sitting comfortably in the master bedroom and flying using the live deck connected to your 65in 4K LG AI ThinQ :)
Sounds like a great setup but not legal.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
LOL
I would love to be there when you are explaining to the authorities how you manage to keep VLOS sitting comfortably in the master bedroom and flying using the live deck connected to your 65in 4K LG AI ThinQ :)
Sounds like a great setup but not legal.
LOL you act like they would have any reason to persue me negating the simple fact that you could easily have a spotter anywhere in the area giving you VLOS which isn't hard to prove, obtain, or maintain. We all aren't able to have such skills not think fast on our feet but that's why there's those who lead and those who follow. Wouldn't want to keep you from your exciting life over there, being me hall monitor and all ?

Actually your spotter needs to be sitting right next to you you better read your rules again. Not sure if you want him in your bedroom. lol

Reactions: Ansia
Actually your spotter needs to be sitting right next to you you better read your rules again. Not sure if you want him in your bedroom. lol
Well, it depends on who the spotter is. There are a few I can think of I wouldn't mind having in my bedroom. Doesn't have ti be a him.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
LOL you act like they would have any reason to persue me negating the simple fact that you could easily have a spotter anywhere in the area giving you VLOS which isn't hard to prove, obtain, or maintain. We all aren't able to have such skills not think fast on our feet but that's why there's those who lead and those who follow. Wouldn't want to keep you from your exciting life over there, being me hall monitor and all ?
Rules are made for a reason. If your drone falls from the sky and gets someone injured. The "oh I had a spotter right outside my house looking at the drone" will get you a prescription of about $10-25k and maybe a nice lodging into a 6x8 suite. Don't assume your local FSDO are dumb to fall for an excuse.

What kind of friends would you need to have for one to be a spotter in the AZ heat while you sit in your comfy cool bedroom? Surprise AZ is also a 55+ community so I doubt the older folks would want to do it.

What kind of friends would you need to have for one to be a spotter in the AZ heat while you sit in your comfy cool bedroom? Surprise AZ is also a 55+ community so I doubt the older folks would want to do it.
Well you'd be right with that one which is why a spotter isn't needed, you can see for miles with our mostly clear skyline here, especially in the west valley and your close but no cigar on the community bud bud.. Surprise is far from a retirement community and is actually one of the fastest growing city's in the US / what you've mistaken it for is the old farts that are over in Sun City which was the first retirement community ever in the US back when in 1955. We call them snowbirds because they migrated from the east and mid west down here when the snow hits since the weather is pure bliss for the next 4 months of the year till it gets hot again and they scurry back up and out of our faces and streets clogging up the damn traffic flow going 30 in a 45 ??

You are correct. I was thinking Sun City. I lived in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe and Scottsdale and travelled all around those places daily since I was a Real Estate Appraiser there.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials