Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connect evo max 4t to live deck 2

Not sure where you want to go with pointing out current info. Just ask...why would livedeck be on the case?
Why would they sell me the livedeck if they knew it wasn't compatible? Anyway enjoy your day. I'm off to Mountain biking.
Page 75 in the user manual from Autel. 20240629_071959.jpg

Reactions: Takashira
Not sure where you want to go with pointing out current info. Just ask...why would livedeck be on the case
I ask you because i had spent quite some time to figured out the Livedeck won't be supported because the whole platform is build around the '' A- Mesh networking ''system. I agree your findings in the old manual and the sticker in your case might led to some confusion. However i think it's a bit naive to base your conclusions the livedeck is supported by this minor findings, without any further foundations. .

I ask you because i had spent quite some time to figured out the Livedeck won't be supported because the whole platform is build around the '' A- Mesh networking ''system. I agree your findings in the old manual and the sticker in your case might led to some confusion. However i think it's a bit naive to base your conclusions the livedeck is supported by this minor findings, without any further foundations. .
Lol. Whatever. Confusion! I was misled not misread. It is evident that it is in their own marketing material....Good Luck. It it trivial at this point to continue with you.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryhernandez