Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Caution

ssb73q

Reaction score
Hi, IMO Autel drones are an endangered species. Customer support is now nonexistent. IMO protect your drone buying investment by staying away from buying another Autel drone. I have two EVO ll drones, Live Deck, and the Smart Controller, but the writing is on the wall, Autel is dead meat. RIP

Regards,
Richard

Reactions: Peter Goldwing
did you say they are overwhelmed and can't get to everyone or they are simply not getting back to anyone? there's a difference.

you do realize there are hundreds if not thousands of people who claim they DID get support, returned phone calls, answers to their emails.

they can't get to everyone in a timely manner, i get that. it also appears that if you don't really have a problem, they probably won't get back to you at all. not cool. but i understand putting those emails at the very bottom of the list especially some of the emails that i've seen posted here.

it takes time to recover, it's going to take a little bit longer to get back on track. please be patient.

Hi, IMO Autel drones are an endangered species. Customer support is now nonexistent. IMO protect your drone buying investment by staying away from buying another Autel drone. I have two EVO ll drones, Live Deck, and the Smart Controller, but the writing is on the wall, Autel is dead meat. RIP

Regards,
Richard
I disagree. I just had another one of many discussions back and forth thru email about a shipping problem. I've gotten fast response and answer backs once or twice a day with no wait.
I can't answer for you or the others that have had no response. They have told me they are a small group and very busy. I have done R&D for them and maybe I have a special marker on my email they respond to more quickly. But there not dead or to be put on the back burner.
This is a fourm not socialmedea for slander.

Reactions: nhwhelehan
Are you guys using the right contact info?
Seems to be a lot of confusion on the USA Autel and the one that is in China.
Neither are associated with this forum just so you know.

• Customer Service:​

• United States
  • Toll-free:(844) MY AUTEL or (844) 692-8835
  • Email: [email protected]
  • 22522 29th Dr SE, Ste 101, Bothell, WA 98021, United States
  • For Enterprise support, please contact us via
    Email: [email protected]
  • Toll-free: (844) 460-0454

Are you guys using the right contact info?
Seems to be a lot of confusion on the USA Autel and the one that is in China.
Neither are associated with this forum just so you know.

• Customer Service:​

• United States
  • Toll-free:(844) MY AUTEL or (844) 692-8835
  • Email: [email protected]
  • 22522 29th Dr SE, Ste 101, Bothell, WA 98021, United States
  • For Enterprise support, please contact us via
    Email: [email protected]
  • Toll-free: (844) 460-0454
European Union
Email:
[email protected]

Also remember there are two sides of Autel:
AUTEL Robotics - Drones (see post #4)
AUTEL - Automotive

The contact information below will not get you any support for drones
Vehicle/Diagnostic Division of Autel
Phone:
1-855-288-3587 Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm EST (US)
Email:
[email protected] (China Support)
[email protected] (US Support)

Reactions: G_G
How happy am I with them? Not very.
I sent my drone back under warranty and they fixed it. But between Florida , Washington and Covid 19 it took them 2 month to return the drone.
I asked them to extend my warranty by that length of time and they said NO
Also I dont buy " they're a small company and very busy"
They should provide a good customer support and that would make them grow. If they dont than the people will turn away and they wont be so busy any longer.
Also I disagree with not being able to praise or critique a drone company. Thats what brought me to Autel versus DJI

I own their current flagship other than Dragonfish. The $10,000 FLIR Dual. It hasn’t worked since day 1. On my 4th hull. Getting closer but still not working 100% over a year later. I’ve given up on their service. They simply just aren’t capable of fixing problems and certainly not in a time efficient manner. If they can’t button up their flagship models I can’t imagine all other models and new releases. I agree they are a sinking ship. I actually feel bad for the service techs they do have because they seem to be forced to work with their hands tied.

I disagree. I just had another one of many discussions back and forth thru email about a shipping problem. I've gotten fast response and answer backs once or twice a day with no wait.
I can't answer for you or the others that have had no response. They have told me they are a small group and very busy. I have done R&D for them and maybe I have a special marker on my email they respond to more quickly. But there not dead or to be put on the back burner.
This is a fourm not socialmedea for slander.
It may be slower than I'd like, but I have always (eventually) heard back from Autel, and if it required them doing something, they did it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy