Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The best Autel drone to buy today

Do anyone even know where I can buy a refurbished 8k under $1200? Seems like there out of stock everywhere..
I wont call it refurbished But i have a 8k rugged Bundle. It is as new. Also has a filter kit.

Cool, would you be able to sell it for $1000? Let me know what you think.
You keep say SELLING....I think you search for BUYING it :)
Also I advice all members to use PAYPAL or other protected payments - sending, in order to avoid scammers of any kind.

You keep say SELLING....I think you search for BUYING it :)
Also I advice all members to use PAYPAL or other protected payments - sending, in order to avoid scammers of any kind.
Im close to buying the one you recomended, but he isnt confident with paypal. He's more confident if I pay through bank transfer. Is that safe? Or is it another protected pay method?

Our company and clients just love the E2P's we use. Hands down it is for us the best of all the compact foldable quad drones we have compared. Even the Mavic 3 just didn't get it for us. There are many simply loyal to anything DJI, and with reason having them be a standard. I see Autel as Sony was to Canon. Slowly the market grew more for Autel as the E2 drones were announced. Given our successes using the E2 drones (both 8K and Pro) here at the company, we would surely go with an E3 model if it fit our needs.
EOL (End of Life )production is common for just about every consumer electronics product made. Sony has not released a new fw for the A7III for a long long time. These companies are not in business to having users only buying one product every 5 years like a car...

I totally LOL at people complaining about the XStar batteries. That product is dead, and there is NO way Autel would spend tens of thousands of dollars to produce batteries for 20 users that may buy one or 2 batteries. Doesn't stop those same guys from posting their complaints in every Autel ad though lol. EVO 1 users may soon be saying the same as it in EOL as well. Evo 1 batteries and parts are very limited stock to date. Same will happen soon for the E2 drones. Third party companies are not making parts for Autel or other drone mfg's due to risk of license loss from DJI non compete policies most likely.

Most consumers like to stay up with technology. Nano was a step in the mini drone direction, but that really is it. That was not a new design to go OMG look at this!! It was a competitive product in a Mini drone world. If an Evo3 is released that has a better camera design, faster processing, longer battery life, many many will be all over it.

Customer Service has been an issue for so many companies coming out of Covid, back in with Covid etc because those companies are solely dependent upon Chinese production of components, and China has been in shut down time and time again for months at a time since Covid started.

Engineers, designers, assemblers... non essential. This halts the ability to produce firmware revisions, bug fixes, etc. Good thing is most are coming out of that, but stateside still has it's issues with people wanting to work in the WA area. COL is high, pay is not as rewarding as other avionics or electronics jobs the staff may pursue instead. What school do you go to repair drones??
Sony USA, Nikon USA, Canon USA, DJI, Zhihun, not to mention every consumer electronics mfg company of CE devices, appliances are all experiencing the same issues. Production is continuous as many now are being automated processes. Parts procurement is an issue for companies since parts for component level are limited vs parts on entire board assemblies mostly designated for production facilities and not for servicing of products. Less than 2% of major parts for assembly ever get designated for service centers... So if they build 100K drones, only a small pctg of parts are going to be for servicing. This is again why many are going to exchange vs repair. Send in a Sony A7III for a shutter failure, and since shutters are NLA they will replace with new or reconditioned model... but only if under warranty or extended warranty. Non warranty?? Go buy an A7IV.

Wonder why so many companies in CE are offering lowered price extended warranties? For them it is cheaper to replace a unit than fix it, as well as expedites the process. Less than 5% of all products sold with an extended warranty fail within that warranty period. It's just better business to replace than repair in as many cases, and especially during parts procurement deadlocks.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials