Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cashings video.

Jirka

Reaction score
Today I went flying to nature and I forgot my SD card at home. I took it as an opportunity for further learning. I set cashing to Auto. I tried to take pictures and record during the flight, but the button remained gray. At home, I connected my mobile phone to the computer, but I couldn't find any videos or photos there either. That it would be possible to connect the drone via USB, I did not find such an option. So I got nothing from today's flying. I can't/don't know something???

Have you looked in the AutelSky app Album?

FWIW I always have two SD cards and make sure I put one in as soon as I've removed one. I've been caught out in the past.

Have you looked in the AutelSky app Album?

FWIW I always have two SD cards and make sure I put one in as soon as I've removed one. I've been caught out in the past.
I think that yesterday's experience is thoroughly stored in my brain and that it will not happen again. I could not find anything in AutelSky, neither in the application itself, nor subsequently by examining the directories via the USB port. Nevertheless, it seems to me that I used to find similar excerpts from the flight there. I didn't pay attention to it then.

I think that yesterday's experience is thoroughly stored in my brain and that it will not happen again. I could not find anything in AutelSky, neither in the application itself, nor subsequently by examining the directories via the USB port. Nevertheless, it seems to me that I used to find similar excerpts from the flight there. I didn't pay attention to it then.

I have the EVO II 6K and it has 5GB onboard storage so for those times I forget to put a card in it when taking off, I switch to the internal storage. The Nano+ I believe has no onboard storage so you don't have that option. As far as caching goes, if it is anything like DJI it still needs onboard storage to store the images/video and as bandwidth permits it will slowly download the images/video to the app.

My experience with the EVO II has been similar; with caching enabled, I will eventually see a few of the images appear on the tablet over time, and sometimes the videos; but both use so much bandwidth unless I am in the air for most of the battery duration and haven't taken many images or video I won't see all of the footage from the day cached locally in the app; definitely not something you want to rely on. I also doubt the locally cached versions are full resolution raw files.

Personally, I keep an emergency spares kit in my car; I keep spare memory cards for all of the different cameras that I own, and a few multi-tools as well in the center console. That kit has saved me a few times when I left the storage media in the card reader at the studio.

Reactions: Jirka

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy