Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best wishes....

Northwood Mediaworks

Reaction score
Website
northwoodmediaworks.com
So after being on the fence about my next drone, and following along with the Evo2 discussions, as well as the other team, I ended up going for the Mav Air 2, its so much cheaper.... however, I wish you all well here, who knows, if I come into some extra cash, I may still fly Autel.

Take care everyone and stay safe and healthy. Best wishes.

Later alligator! In a while crocodile (maybe)!
Good luck and have fun!

I did the same, was waiting for Evo 2 Pro but then seen Mavic Air 2, ordered one but still down deep like what Evo 2 models have to offer.
I realize will need to purchase a computer if getting an Evo 2, especially Evo 2 8K. I like the longer flight times, I may still get an Evo 2 Pro.

Enjoy the MA2
Paul

I did the complete opposite, I have a Mavic 2 Pro now before that I had a Mavic Pro, Spark and MA, when I saw the Autel Evo II back in January I was like yeah this is going to be my next drone , got tired of DJI drones and wanted something different and let me tell you this Evo II is a beast of a drone ! I'll be putting my Mavic 2 Pro for sale on Ebay this weekend lol

You all are forgetting the geo fencing right now in all DJI drones. Make sure, if you go with DJI that you are prepared to be grounded if the drone even smells a NFZ, or even a TFR area. Meanwhile your buddies will be flying their Autel drones. Safely, of course. And if they are in a NFZ, they of course will get permission first from the FAA.

Reactions: okestone
You all are forgetting the geo fencing right now in all DJI drones. Make sure, if you go with DJI that you are prepared to be grounded if the drone even smells a NFZ, or even a TFR area. Meanwhile your buddies will be flying their Autel drones. Safely, of course. And if they are in a NFZ, they of course will get permission first from the FAA.
I have a Zoom and I haven’t run into that problem but I hear it’s a real pain!! I also have the Evo. Thinking of the Evo 2 pro but on the fence. I like the bells & whistles of the DJI drones & like the controller, software app & how the EVO flies. I just wish the Autel drones had a little bit more put in them to make them more polished so to say. Still love them though...

Reactions: Quad808
one more that jump ships, just ordered the DJI Mavic Air 2. the evo 2 is getting to long to be available. plus you get more with the DJI Mavic Air 2 for your money, just my thought. good luck guys.

I sold my mavic air 1 for an evo 1 and haven't looked back. I got tired of the dji big brother stuff. the geo fencing was a pia in my area. It wouldn't let me fly in perfectly legal air space in some areas. I may upgrade to the evo 2 in the future, but I will never go back to DJI. The EVO just seems more stable and I trust it more when flying further distances.

• Love
Reactions: Drgnfli
I sold my mavic air 1 for an evo 1 and haven't looked back. I got tired of the dji big brother stuff. the geo fencing was a pia in my area. It wouldn't let me fly in perfectly legal air space in some areas. I may upgrade to the evo 2 in the future, but I will never go back to DJI. The EVO just seems more stable and I trust it more when flying further distances.
Thanks for sharing your experience between Mavic and Evo, appreciate this as I’m seriously looking into getting an Autel Evo.

Currently, have an M2P and MA2 ordered. I suppose can cancel the MA2 and order the Evo 2 Pro bundle from the same dealer before they ship the MA2. Dealers may be getting the Evo 2Pro next week. Seriously thinking of doing this, I’ll call my dealer and see if this is possible.

Thank you for sharing your experiences-between Mavic and Evo

Paul

Thanks for sharing your experience between Mavic and Evo, appreciate this as I’m seriously looking into getting an Autel Evo.

Currently, have an M2P and MA2 ordered. I suppose can cancel the MA2 and order the Evo 2 Pro bundle from the same dealer before they ship the MA2. Dealers may be getting the Evo 2Pro next week. Seriously thinking of doing this, I’ll call my dealer and see if this is possible.

Thank you for sharing your experiences-between Mavic and Evo

Paul
oh, your quite welcome.
I also like the app layout much better than DJI and not needing my phone if I don't want to use it. The controller has a screen. Granted, you won't have the more advanced settings and features using the controller, but to send it up to get a quick sunset picture, it's a really nice option.
I loved my Mavic air, don't get me wrong, how-ever in my opinion, there are certain things that I like better with Autel.
From DJI, I've had a phantom 3 and an Mavic Air, so I can't speak to the M2P or MA2. I've also Temporarily owned the Hubsan Zino and Parrot Anafi.

Reactions: Drgnfli
The Evo2 is an expensive little bugger! I wish it wasn’t. I don’t know about getting more for your money with the Mavic Air2 it’s a totally different drone. The Evo2 pro has a bigger sensor not sure about the 8K though. The MA2 doesn’t have side sensors on it so not sure if that limits anything. It is a nice drone though. I just like helping the little guy more than helping DJI. So if I get another drone ( like I need one) I’ll probably go for the Evo2 Pro for the camera. I don’t have a big sensor drone like that. Can you adjust the Aperture on the Pro? I thought you can but not sure...

51fQzf-RtuL._SY355_.jpg
I miss you Chowland. When are you taking me back home? ?

The Evo2 is an expensive little bugger! I wish it wasn’t. I don’t know about getting more for your money with the Mavic Air2 it’s a totally different drone. The Evo2 pro has a bigger sensor not sure about the 8K though. The MA2 doesn’t have side sensors on it so not sure if that limits anything. It is a nice drone though. I just like helping the little guy more than helping DJI. So if I get another drone ( like I need one) I’ll probably go for the Evo2 Pro for the camera. I don’t have a big sensor drone like that. Can you adjust the Aperture on the Pro? I thought you can but not sure...

Yes the EVO 2 Pro features a 1" sensor that has an adjustable aperture.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan