Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery Warning function

Bill Dunnuck

Reaction score
I’m trying to understand how the 2 battery warnings work. When my Evo hits the first warning of 25 percent it activates a RTH. Kinda scary it happens so fast. Nearly ended up in a palm tree recently. When the RTH activates I hit Pause to stop it. Sometimes it pauses, sometimes not.
Is this normal?

Last edited:
About the pausing, I don't know, because I have never used it. The RTH at 25% is normal and you can cancel that one. The second RTH warning you cannot. If the drone determines that is to far away to return with less than 25%, then it won't allow you to cancel the first RTH.

If you do canx it and it gets to the 15% it is going to land. You can not fly it much more. At 12% it is landing so best to let it get back on the ground. You can,t fly it down to lower than 12%. At least i have not been able to. So if your very far away and ignor RTH you are in deep sh--.

If you do canx it and it gets to the 15% it is going to land. You can not fly it much more. At 12% it is landing so best to let it get back on the ground. You can,t fly it down to lower than 12%. At least i have not been able to. So if your very far away and ignor RTH you are in deep sh--.
I've gotten it down to 9% by pressing the throttle up when it is trying to land.

Used RTH off controller then pause button to stop RTH. Works fine.
New issue. First battery fully charged ran down to 25 percent in 3 minutes. Initiated RTH which I paused and manually landed. Second bad battery in one month. Weird stuff lately with Evo.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA