Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery issues

360Helllion

Reaction score
I’m a bit stressed with little issues I've read of some of the XSP batteries getting rapid drains like from 60% down to 5 or 10% almost instantly, causing crashes or unprogrammed landings because the drop was happened so quickly.

Who has experienced this kind of event?

If prevalent, is Autel addressing it adequately for a fix?

Thank you

• Haha
Reactions: jlanni
I’m a bit stressed with little issues I've read of some of the XSP batteries getting rapid drains like from 60% down to 5 or 10% almost instantly, causing crashes or unprogrammed landings because the drop was happened so quickly.

Who has experienced this kind of event?

If prevalent, is Autel addressing it adequately for a fix?

Thank you
Oh ya, I'm sure Autel will address the issue like it did with the Evo 1. Not that I am not sympathetic.

Time for a new battery it sounds like. Good luck finding one since Autel stopped making them a while back and there are no 3rd party suppliers making any. There's a guy on one of the Facebook groups however that has been working on replacements. I haven't heard anything lately but the last time he posted, he seemed to have gotten them working by adding new cells to the case and flashing the battery management system to recognize them.

Time for a new battery it sounds like. Good luck finding one since Autel stopped making them a while back and there are no 3rd party suppliers making any. There's a guy on one of the Facebook groups however that has been working on replacements. I haven't heard anything lately but the last time he posted, he seemed to have gotten them working by adding new cells to the case and flashing the battery management system to recognize them.
Best Buy has a battery for 99 dollars if their inventory advertisement is correct. That was a week ago, Glad to hear someone is working on it. Just a sin, what Autel did to its customers.

Best Buy has a battery for 99 dollars if their inventory advertisement is correct. That was a week ago, Glad to hear someone is working on it. Just a sin, what Autel did to its customers.
Best Buy has XSP batteries???

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58