Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery firmware question --

sunflower

Reaction score
I read somewhere, I can not remember where, maybe here, that to update second battery firmware the SD card must be refreshed from the downloaded 2.2.3 file, again, and then reinserted and uploaded with the second battery installed. Is this the proper procedure? The manual is blank on this procedure.

What happens is each time the file is used the extension is changed to .old at the end of it. You can just remove the .old at the end and it will work again or just download the file and put it on the sd card again. I find it much easier to just remove the .old each time.

Reactions: PingSpike and Ansia
There are firmware on the batteries, but it is not required to do for flight. You can do them as you rotate the batteries.

Thanks for the reply. So if I understand this correctly, I need to download the firmware update on an SD card then install it 2x on the drone? Put 1 battery in, install the update. Put the other battery in and reinstall the update?

Reactions: PingSpike
I did it for both batteries just to be certain, I couldn't find anything stating it was required and figured it couldn't hurt.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm