Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics introduce: AUTEL CARE!!!!!

lukappaseidue

Reaction score
UPDATE - 30 december 2020
Autel Robotics Care is available for purchase

WOWWWWWWWWW
Autel Robotics introduce the AUTEL CARE, like DJI Style
Autel Robotics introduce la
AUTEL CARE in stile DJI

Autel Robotics Care

PC__V1_02.png

Autel Robotics Care

Nobody knows your Autel Robotics products better than us. This is why we are able to give you the best service and support. Whether it's for accidental damage to your aircraft,gimbal,or camera, Autel Robotics Care provides you with a range of repair and replacement services that are tailored to suit your needs.

Activation

Inquiry

Autel Robotics Care

autel_robtics_care_index_pc.png

Rapid repair and replacement services

Get two replacement services a year

Coverage for water damage

Free shipping and delivery

Last edited:
Is this only available in USA and Canada too?

Being the bearer of bad news today but Autel Care is going to only be available for North America at the time the program is made available. Hopefully this does change very soon for everyone outside of NA.

More information available here: Autel Robotics Care FAQ
Full terms of the Care program here: Autel Robotics Care Terms

Reactions: PingSpike
All their promos on social media are limited to USA and Canada residents only too.

This doesn't come as much of a surprise but thanks for the confirmation @advexure ?

All their promos on social media are limited to USA and Canada residents only too.

This doesn't come as much of a surprise but thanks for the confirmation @advexure ?

Only US not Canada. We are not part of the offer. I cannot even buy a drone direct from Autel. Never used to be that way. Something has changed.

• Sad
Reactions: PingSpike

6. Does Autel Robotics Care have a global warranty?​

No global warranty is available under Autel Robotics Care. Please send your drone to your specified local repair center for replacement and repair. For example: If you have a U.S. version of Autel Robotics Care, you can only have your device repaired or replaced for free at Autel Robotic’ after-service repair centers in the U.S.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
WOWWWWWWWWW
Autel Robotics introduce the AUTEL CARE, like DJI Style
Autel Robotics introduce la
AUTEL CARE in stile DJI

Autel Robotics Care

PC__V1_02.png

Autel Robotics Care

Nobody knows your Autel Robotics products better than us. This is why we are able to give you the best service and support. Whether it's for accidental damage to your aircraft,gimbal,or camera, Autel Robotics Care provides you with a range of repair and replacement services that are tailored to suit your needs.

Activation

Inquiry

Autel Robotics Care

autel_robtics_care_index_pc.png

Rapid repair and replacement services

Get two replacement services a year

Coverage for water damage

Free shipping and delivery
I would rather say: "Autel dont care". They have my drone in service in Germany after it took off from my desk without by itself (without any command to do so) and crashed into a celling 2 months ago. They have my drone for a month and don't even anwer for my emails.

• Wow
Reactions: lukappaseidue
I would rather say: "Autel dont care". They have my drone in service in Germany after it took off from my desk without by itself (without any command to do so) and crashed into a celling 2 months ago. They have my drone for a month and don't even anwer for my emails.
At least you didn't have to send it to China like I did from the UK! Went over 2 weeks ago & they finally got it yesterday. Now got to wait for the engineers, then get it shipped back! Really poor service options if you're not in the states. If I knew this prior I would have got a dji to be honest, as much as I love the autel drone (rock solid in flight etc).

Only US not Canada. We are not part of the offer. I cannot even buy a drone direct from Autel. Never used to be that way. Something has changed.
Apparently not in US either. At least not yet. Have mine registered, but still get that "try again" on Autel Care.

Reactions: sadphil01
Does anyone know if the newly advertised Autel Care program, also applies to the EVO 1?

I always take my props off if I'm going to power up inside,... unless of course if I'm going to fly inside. (I also always power up my controller first) Have they given you a reason for the delay?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d