Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel repairs

XAVIRELAND

Reaction score
Hi all,

I writing this post to gather feedback about Autel repairs service, especially of any of you sending drones for repair from Europe.
I've sent my Evo II pro to Autel repairs over two months ago. On August 19th I got the invoice and next day I paid $1000 for gimbal and front landing pad replacement (They stated on the invoice that I would take up to 14 days to finish the job). After contacting Autel support 10 days ago I was informed that the repaired Drone was shipped back to Ireland, when requesting a tracking number I was told it would be emailed to me. Still awaiting for the tracking number. I have sent a email to them last Thursday with no answer so far.
Despite Autel sell their Evo II drones across Europe, there is not repair service or spare parts available at the moment.
Have you experienced delays with Autel Repairs?

Any feedback appreciated.

Last edited:
Mine arrived to Bothell WA after 10 days on the road from Fl. Thats a long time. For Europe I assume will be longer. Just give it a bit of time

Thanks for the info, Peter.
Once it arrived to Bothell, how long did it take to get fixed?

Mine arrived to Bothell WA after 10 days on the road from Fl. Thats a long time. For Europe I assume will be longer. Just give it a bit of time
Shipped my Live Deck late yesterday from Daytona Beach, FL. It is showing 7 days from now for arrival

They got back to me and sent me this invoice. Later they agreed thats under warranty and emailed me a zero amount
Order summary
EVO-Aircraft FCC PCB × 1
$81.25​
EVO-RC Mainboard PCB × 1
$105.74​
EVO-RC Device Holder (Complete Assembly) × 1
$15.00​
Labor × 1
2 hours
$120.00​
Subtotal
$321.99
Shipping
$0.00
Total
$321.99 USD

Hello there, just out of curiosity, did you get your drone back?? Everything was to your liking ?? I hope everything went well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo