Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wonderful Autel Service

konradk

Reaction score
Members on this forum frequently deride Autel's service. I want to say my experience with them WAS GREAT. I had a warranty issue. The drone was fixed and returned to me within 10 days and 8 of those days were in the postal system. The warranty service was of course performed without cost. Even better, it was performed without whining.

Thanks Autel

Members on this forum frequently deride Autel's service. I want to say my experience with them WAS GREAT. I had a warranty issue. The drone was fixed and returned to me within 10 days and 8 of those days were in the postal system. The warranty service was of course performed without cost. Even better, it was performed without whining.

Thanks Autel

Fortunately I have never had to deal with Autel's service....but based on the posts on this forum your experience sounds like the exception vs the norm so until the two trade places I think you will remain the outlier. But it is good to hear that you had a good experience; who knows maybe even the Autel tide can turn.

So far my discussion with them have not been that good, with the craft that decided to struggle to return to home and landed 120 feet up a tree. Impossible to retrieve and in good faith I purchased Autel care to which they are not going to replace it, because I had trouble logging into the profile and could not provide flight logs, oh I sorted that problem out myself, but they closed the ticket. I should have sold people a service plan to anyone who entered my restaurant years ago so if you did not like the food you could get a replacement meal, instead if a customer complained I would not charge or replace it. Thats the way you build a good customer base.

I have never had a bad experience with Autel support. If it is a critical issue, usually they get back within a day. If it was not critical, they may take a few days.

Thanks Autel
Go buy a LOTTO ticket, you got verrrry lucky.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller