Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Live Deck Ethernet update

Avinash69

Reaction score
Hi, I am an Autel Live deck and an Autel Evo owner.I bought the live deck a few months ago...I saw that they have HDMI, USB and Ethernet outputs. I used the USB and HDMI ports and it worked flawlessly. Then I tried to connect the Ethernet to a computer but I realized that the software and the connection was not working. I contacted Autel Robotics and they informed me that the software wasn't available yet and that they are working on the Ethernet connection issue. Autel came out with this live deck technology before the competitors did, years before with 4k 60fps. camera capability.In my view, their platform is very stable and futuristic...I have been using drones for 15+ years in my busines. I have used Dji drones in the past and I am very familiar with their platform. After getting into using the Autel Platform I am finding many more features. So basically what I am saying to Autel owners ,who are worrying about the live deck and other issues, is that Autel seems to be getting it right.

Attachments

• 20200523_110408.jpeg
    20200523_110408.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
Well, the main reason about the post is the Live Deck, as i saw many people posting they not getting the ethernet working and no response from Autel robotics. I do agree the phantom 4 pro is one of the best drones and capable of doing 4k 60fps. The live deck is a wireless device that provides a HDMI output to go to a monitor completely free from the remote transmitter..to get that with the phantom or any of dji products is either upgrade the module behind or in the case of the Mavic 2 pro, you have to buy the smart controller at roughly 700.00 and the transmitter still has to be tethered to the monitor so limited movement. so Autel came out with a product that many people in the live stream market needs. and Autel evo and live deck actually works with the dji goggles so an extra bonus for me..well i do have 3 dji drones also..and love all of them differently depending the job required.

Well, the main reason about the post is the Live Deck, as i saw many people posting they not getting the ethernet working and no response from Autel robotics. I do agree the phantom 4 pro is one of the best drones and capable of doing 4k 60fps. The live deck is a wireless device that provides a HDMI output to go to a monitor completely free from the remote transmitter..to get that with the phantom or any of dji products is either upgrade the module behind or in the case of the Mavic 2 pro, you have to buy the smart controller at roughly 700.00 and the transmitter still has to be tethered to the monitor so limited movement. so Autel came out with a product that many people in the live stream market needs. and Autel evo and live deck actually works with the dji goggles so an extra bonus for me..well i do have 3 dji drones also..and love all of them differently depending the job required.
I did some experimenting a while ago with a computer and an android tablet via ad-hoc wifi, no modifications required. It works great. Range is limited though.

I miss my man cave. ?

Reactions: Avinash69
Hi i just purchased the Autel evo live Deck and have a few questions.
I have upgraded the to firmware 2.50 and still cannot get the hdmi port to display live video feed. The Autel evo live deck does connect and works flawlessly to the Autel evo 2 8k with a ipad connected to the usb port and using the ios Autel Explorer app and selecting camera .
but the hdmi port connected to a monitor does not show any live video as the connected ipad . Am I missing something?
your thoughts and input are greatly welcomed.
Thanks in advanced.

i fixed it as it was a bad hdmi cable thanks. Now on to testing the ethernet port

Last edited:
Seems to be another case of Autel not having the talent or resources to make their product do what it should do.

How long has the Live Deck been out? It was advertised to have Ethernet output and still doesn't. Did they not test it before claiming it did? Misleading buyers is not going to help their sales.

Hi i just purchased the Autel evo live Deck and have a few questions.
I have upgraded the to firmware 2.50 and still cannot get the hdmi port to display live video feed. The Autel evo live deck does connect and works flawlessly to the Autel evo 2 8k with a ipad connected to the usb port and using the ios Autel Explorer app and selecting camera .
but the hdmi port connected to a monitor does not show any live video as the connected ipad . Am I missing something?
your thoughts and input are greatly welcomed.
Thanks in advanced.
are you saying the hdmi output to a monitor is not working at the same time as you have an iPad connected to the live deck? because when I have hdmi output to a monitor only, it works fine for me.

On the monitor do you have an input select? Just throwing that out there. I can't help much with this problem but just thought of maybe that might be it.

In order to use the IP you need an app from Autel that doesn't exists yet. I'm not feeding the HDMI to a monitor. It's going into an Elgato capture card that is then going into my PC. The beauty of that setup is you can literally use any app that can use a webcam feed. I can stream in things besides Youtube and FaceBook such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom, etc. The app from Autel nor DJI allow you to stream to those other applications where the Live Deck does. It's not cheap but boy is it reliable and flexible.

Reactions: Dave.mp4
Yea, I know I need to do the video :). On my todo list but busy with work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials