Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Nano+ locked in smooth flight mode

dentistica

Reaction score
In the last flights that I made the drone limited the speed in 5 m/s, no matter the flight mode (standard, ludicrous, smooth). Firmware is up to date (1.8.2). The app is up to date (1.4.54). I've tried several settings and nothing.
Obs.: I've already managed to make normal flights with the drone at 10m/s and up to 13 m/s. Sometimes I can toggle the flight mode, other times I can't. Attached I leave a flight log that demonstrates this problem.

Attachments

• Flight log.gif
    Flight log.gif
    2 MB · Views: 17
I made it. The problem kept popping up. Sometimes it manifests itself, sometimes it doesn't. I'm trying to vary the settings. It appears to be a software speed limiting issue, not hardware. If it really is a software speed limitation, the app should warn on the screen. It's a suggestion for Autel on firmware update.
It is important to mention that I contacted Autel and the technician requested the flight log. They are analyzing. I want to congratulate Autel for the after sales support so far.

Reactions: Lowrider and kelly1
please keep us updated. I've been in contact with
Autel several times. Always very helpful and chatty.

I will for sure.
There is a configuration I made that is working for now.
I set the Speed option in Control > Flight Mode > Ludicrous, where there are 2 options (video or speed). I also leave the gimbal away from 0º or 90º. The manual states that the speed can be limited when the gimbal is close to 0º or 90º. I hope that this way I get the maximum speed every time I fly, but I'm waiting for the answer from the Autel technician.

Unlike what I had reported in the previous post, that configuration did not help. The problem kept popping up.
Recently I received an email with the response from Autel's after-sales service, with the analysis of the drone's log file. They reported that the front left propellers were damaged and suggested replacement.
After changing the propellers, the drone worked perfectly. I flew like 10 times after that . I don't know if it helped also, but I started to turn on the drone first and then the remote control, as recommended by the app. I wasn't doing this way.
I was very satisfied with the after-sales service and the attention given by them.

Any more updates on this? I’m appearing to have the same issues with my nano plus. No matter what settings I’m on, I’m locked at 5m/sec as the top speed. Any insight you could offer since you had the same issue would be so much appreciated.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain