Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II Pro Jumping out of Focus Mid Video

I had the same problem. I tried calling them in March 2022. They wouldn't answer my emails or phone calls. I gave up. I haven't flown the drown in a year due to it's failure to focus. The drone was within the warranty period and they dropped the ball. I got so frustrated with contacting them, I just gave up. My time was more valuable than the cost of drone. I probably spent ~20 hours on the phone trying to get through to them.

Hello friends
I have the same problem, but last week I bought an Evo 2 Pro RTK v3. I haven't tested the videos yet, but the photos are all blurred and with a yellowish tint to the image. Blur is visible even on the remote control screen.

Attachments

• MAX_0177.JPG
    MAX_0177.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
The worst thing is that I'm from Brazil, there's no way to send it to the RMA. I think I lost $3,800.00 dollars.

Same Problem here in Australia. No Autel importer to send it to here. Needs to go to China and that means a long turnaround. Thing is, if they realise they have a problem, then why not own up to it? Super bad marketing. The inference is always that the owner is at fault. As a few others have said, next time they will buy DJI. I'm feeling the same way and that is a pity, as it has many redeeming features and when it is in focus, even at 2.8, it has a fantastic Fujinon lens on it

Ive got the same focus issues with the v3 of the Autel Evo Pro II, bought in the UK.
The UK supplier is going to check with Autel as they haven't heard of any focusing issues before with the drone

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d