Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Enterprise Series Unveiled!

Great! Can you share the image set and checkpoint file? I have yet to run an RTK set through Metashape.
I will a to wait until I get my r2. I can’t share checkpoint data of the city yard. That would be pushing the permission that I have from the water super.

processing is no different than any other dataset. RTK Information is stored in the photos exif .

I will a to wait until I get my r2. I can’t share checkpoint data of the city yard. That would be pushing the permission that I have from the water super.

processing is no different than any other dataset. RTK Information is stored in the photos exif .;)

Sure, no problem. Although coordinates to within a couple of meters are available online. ;) Maybe there is some sort of security in not having a particular point's surveyed values, so whatever!

Yeah, I know the processing is the same. With GCP workflow in MS, you tell the app that the image exif coordinate are rough and the gcps are tight. With an RTK workflow, you tell the app that the image location is tight and there are no gcps, just checkpoints. While basically the same process, it is different.

Thanks anyway.

I just downloaded the geo.tif You understand that you can pull coordinates from it that reflect the same accuracy. You may need to pull that if that is somehow a security risk.
I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about the assets I used. It’s a city yard so assets are what I used. I don’t need to publish high accuracy valve locations.
But tbh I should remove the tif as well. 👍

It uses same Autel Explorer App with countless bugs? :)
Hopefully if it does, maybe Dev team will work on the app... Now looks like is made by a mad drunk scientist :)))

I would think the new props would fit on all Evo II ?? The question is would the motors take it since they changed motors on the enterprise.

I would think the new props would fit on all Evo II ?? The question is would the motors take it since they changed motors on the enterprise.
let me know where you find the enterprise props. i would like to get a spare set.

let me know where you find the enterprise props. i would like to get a spare set.
I was wondering the same thing. I sort of wonder whether they'd work on the standard E2 without the new motors in the E2E. Given they are to give more lift for E2E, would they give more flight time to the non-enterprise guys.

I was wondering the same thing. I sort of wonder whether they'd work on the standard E2 without the new motors in the E2E. Given they are to give more lift for E2E, would they give more flight time to the non-enterprise guys.
No, they are too long, this is why the ENT have longer arms.

Reactions: advexure
I have an enterprise. Are there any dealers that have spare props? I've looked around but cant find any.
I'm not part of logistics or sales. I would recommend contacting your ENT dealer and ask. If they don't have stock I'm sure they should be able to receive it pretty fast.

@Blade Strike
Cinematic Mission Planning

Looking for a feature update for the Autel Explorer for the Evo II Enterprise. (Which uses a different explorer than the retail Evo II Pro.) At least per the version number.

The goal (AUTEL IF YOUR LISTENING) is to provide a way for users to create a manual mission with smooth, non-stop waypoints that transition one to the other that have all headings, gimble movements, bearings and all other aspects of the flight smooth. Perhaps consider leaving the existing manual mission plan alone and adding a "Cinematic Mission" that has all these features bundled together... that way people who are used to the existing methods in the current missions won't have to change but all the users who want a cinematic and smooth flight path get that as a separate mission type.

For example, I'd like to be able to follow a river with all it's bends using a Cinematic Mission type where I can use the waypoints to map to the river's natural bends, and when I set the way points maybe even be able to adjust the curve between them for complete detail accuracy. Even if each waypoint performed a smooth rounded non-hover transition I could still accomplish this goal.

This would make flying longer mapping and filming missions where the targets are organic and curvy so much easier than manual flying which requires multiple runs to get the corners and angles right.

- Hal

Reactions: FredCa
If you are talking about the Enterprise 6k it comes with 2 batteries.
Mine came with 2, but I called both Autel and Advexure who stated there should be 3 and sent me a 3rd battery. I called because every video on this package I'd ever seen had one battery in drone and two in case.

Reactions: SARty
Mine came with 2, but I called both Autel and Advexure who stated there should be 3 and sent me a 3rd battery. I called because every video on this package I'd ever seen had one battery in drone and two in case.
Wow! So, they should send me another battery then. I’ll send an email to both @advexure and Autel Robotics

Wow! So, they should send me another battery then. I’ll send an email to both @advexure and Autel Robotics
Seriously... I only got two with mine.... and the picture has now changed from two on the Advexure site to three on the Advexure site...
And I only got one set of propellers and it says 3pairs "in the box" which has now changed from 4 pairs in the box, but the picture only shows 1 pair.
I just want what I'm supposed to get... I'd just really love to know what that actually is... @advexure can you please confirm this?

Reactions: edgardcafe

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58