Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Enterprise Series Unveiled!

Seriously... I only got two with mine.... and the picture has now changed from two on the Advexure site to three on the Advexure site...
And I only got one set of propellers and it says 3pairs "in the box" which has now changed from 4 pairs in the box, but the picture only shows 1 pair.
I just want what I'm supposed to get... I'd just really love to know what that actually is... @advexure can you please confirm this?
Ok, so I just chatted with @advexure on their site chat. Confirmed that 3x batteries should have been included and they're shipping me my third battery that didn't come in my set.
The propellers "3x" in the box means 2 pairs installed on the drone, and 1 pair extra in the case, which is what I got, so no issue there.

Spare propellers are still pending for sale however but Advexure said that they'd be in stock and available soon.

Mine came with 2, but I called both Autel and Advexure who stated there should be 3 and sent me a 3rd battery. I called because every video on this package I'd ever seen had one battery in drone and two in case.

Ok, so I just chatted with @advexure on their site chat. Confirmed that 3x batteries should have been included and they're shipping me my third battery that didn't come in my set.

Thanks for helping get this straightened out. Autel needs to make good with both the customer and their Enterprise dealers on this.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I just took a screenshot from @advexure website. I’m also going to send an email to them requesting an extra battery.

Attachments

• 32FE2167-02A7-447D-8B4D-43BE0A0C5F09.png
    32FE2167-02A7-447D-8B4D-43BE0A0C5F09.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: SARty
I just took a screenshot from @advexure website. I’m also going to send an email to them requesting an extra battery.
That picture used to show only 2x batteries... also the "In the box" text list has changed. I've confirmed this with Advexure. The changes are all due to confusion in the provided materials from Autel. Advexure is playing catch-up and fixing Autel's mistakes.

Here's another screenshot showing the same on Adorama's site.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.03.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.03.56 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
That picture used to show only 2x batteries... also the "In the box" text list has changed. I've confirmed this with Advexure. The changes are all due to confusion in the provided materials from Autel. Advexure is playing catch-up and fixing Autel's mistakes.

It actually originally showed 3, but was later changed to 2. There's a couple of posts here a ways back between a member and Advexure. Hopefully Autel doesn't make the dealer's eat it.

I have an enterprise. Are there any dealers that have spare props? I've looked around but cant find any.
They will be available shortly. Waiting on Autel to straighten out the admin side. Why prop SKUs weren't created simultaneously with the drone release and other accessories is beyond our comprehension. :)

Thank you @halzucati. You're doing a great job as Advexure communications director on this forum! :cool:

Autel has had a few errors in addition to some changes. There were also a few kits in a production run that had contents issues before our team was made aware to do a second QC&A on every last kit that leaves our facilities.

What you see currently is correct. There are other vendors who are still displaying incorrect info and hopefully that will be updated shortly.

Reactions: SARty
Your mileage may vary on this subject from shop to shop... B&H shows no photo at all... and no text list of contents...

Others:

3.PNG

4.PNG

I was hoping that a vendor or the Autel rep Bladestrike could answer some questions I have on the Autel Evo 2 Enterprise.

I currently have a PPK Phantom 4 Pro V2, but am interested in this new Autel aricraft, especially the ability to do RTK.

I saw that the Autel Evo 2 RTK pricing is about the same as the Enterprise kit. Why is that? It seems that the Enterprise kit comes with much more.

Next, how does the accuracy compare between the RTK kit and the Enterprise kit in both RTK and PPK? I assume that they should be equal, but I do not like to assume, so are they equal in terms of expected accuracy?

I did read that they have different firmware/software, which one is currently more mature and will they be equal in the future?

And feel free to add anything of relavance in regards to both kits in terms of using either for a mapping solution.

Thank you.

I was hoping that a vendor or the Autel rep Bladestrike could answer some questions I have on the Autel Evo 2 Enterprise.

I currently have a PPK Phantom 4 Pro V2, but am interested in this new Autel aricraft, especially the ability to do RTK.

I saw that the Autel Evo 2 RTK pricing is about the same as the Enterprise kit. Why is that? It seems that the Enterprise kit comes with much more.

Next, how does the accuracy compare between the RTK kit and the Enterprise kit in both RTK and PPK? I assume that they should be equal, but I do not like to assume, so are they equal in terms of expected accuracy?

I did read that they have different firmware/software, which one is currently more mature and will they be equal in the future?

And feel free to add anything of relavance in regards to both kits in terms of using either for a mapping solution.

Thank you.
I don't get into pricing, so cant help you there.

The accuracy between the two are identical since they run the same RTK hardware. The Enterprise firmware is a tad more mature but on the next firmware release for the RTK unit, this should sync all minor bug fixes.

If I was going to buy one for myself I would get the enterprise unit. It has a tad longer flight time, the ability to run different attachments and has ADS-B. Remember though, the RTK unit is not included in the US enterprise pricing. Its available for additional charge.

Reactions: jaja6009
To your pricing question: the price is similar because the 5k Evo Enterprise doesn't include the RTK module, that's a separate purchase.

To your pricing question: the price is similar because the 5k Evo Enterprise doesn't include the RTK module, that's a separate purchase.
I still do not see how the pricing is similar.

Enterprise Kit

(1) Aircraft w/ Pro 1" 6K Camera & Gimbal Cover
(3) Flight Batteries
(1) 7.9” Smart Controller
(1) 110V Wall Charger
(1) Smart Controller Charger
(1) Smart Controller Charging Cable
(1) Speaker
(1) Search Light
(1) Strobe
(1) Chest Strap
(1) Attachment Port Cover
(3) Propeller Pairs
(1) Hard Rugged Case

RTK Kit

1x EVO II Pro RTK Drone
1x RTK Module
1x Durable had transport case
1x Wall charger
1x EVO II battery

I don't see how there is even a comparison. Does the RTK even come with the Smart Controller? From what I have seen on vendor's sites, it does not. That's why I had questions on the accuracy of the RTK vs Enterprise as the above shows that there is really no comparison between which kit to choose and the pricing just seems very odd to me. With the RTK module the Enterprise is around $300 more and includes a Smart Controller, 2 more batteries payload accessories, and chest strap.

It seems like the RTK kit should be more around $2500 which if it was I would grab and then get 6 or 7 batteries. But if I decide to pull the trigger, how could I not go with the Enterprise kit that just flat out has much better value.

Just a thought, The Evo II RTK is an intermediary product that came out first where the RTK tech was tested and proofed, to be evenually used in the newer Enteprise setup.

I thought the biggest difference is the standard RTK is version 1 and can utilize the livedeck and version 1 smart controller.

The Enterprise is version 2 and cannot use the livedeck and only uses second generation smart controller.
There’s v2 of the RTK as well.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo