Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel battery deal how long does it take??

Amoxom

Reaction score
I bought my pumpkin XSP from Carolinadronz right at the end of the Aug 15 deadline. I sent in my free battery form with the serial number and purchase details, and I got my confirmation from Autel that they received it, and a shipping notification will be sent when the battery goes out. That was quite a few weeks ago now. Any idea how long they usually take to fulfill that free battery?

Reactions: Tpat591
I would get ahold of autel and ask them usually was 3 to 4 weeks for free battery

Got my approval for the free battery on August 3rd. No battery shipping notice has been received yet. One call to customer service as to how long it would take & they said the promotion said they would ship within 6 weeks of confirmation.

Seems an absurdly long time. They must have sent mine to Paul Holt (LOL).

Last edited:
Got my approval for the free battery on August 3rd. No battery shipping notice has been received yet. One call to customer service as to how long it would take & they said the promotion said within 6 weeks.
have patience it will come

Got my confirmation 8/16. Still no battery. I called them because my original battery won't charge past 4300mah. They are shipping me a new one today. Battery promo batteries are a different deal. As they come in they send em out. If you are like me and bought your x star premium towards the end of the promotion you are way down on the waiting list. I have 2 other batteries so no worries on the wait and will have my 3rd one back soon.

Got my confirmation 8/16. Still no battery. I called them because my original battery won't charge past 4300mah. They are shipping me a new one today. Battery promo batteries are a different deal. As they come in they send em out. If you are like me and bought your x star premium towards the end of the promotion you are way down on the waiting list. I have 2 other batteries so no worries on the wait and will have my 3rd one back soon.
got my pumpkin on april 22 maybe that's why got mine so fast

I purchased my XSP on August 3, submitted the battery promo form on Aug 6, and received the "approval" email from Autel on Aug 8, which confirmed eligibility and said they would email again once the free battery ships. I got the shipping confirmation email on Sept 1, and they shipped it via UPS Ground. The tracking number provided shows it arriving on Sept 12 - they shipped it from Redmond, WA and I'm in Ohio. Understandably, they probably shipped via the cheapest option, hence the long time enroute.

Update: received mine on Sept 12 as expected by the tracking number - so total time was a little over 5 weeks from the day I submitted the promo form.

Last edited:
got my pumpkin on april 22 maybe that's why got mine so fast
Considering the promotion ran July15th to August 15, not bad at all.
I purchased my XSP on August 3, submitted the battery promo form on Aug 6, and received the "approval" email from Autel on Aug 8, which confirmed eligibility and said they would email again once the free battery ships. I got the shipping confirmation email on Sept 1, and they shipped it via UPS Ground. The tracking number provided shows it arriving on Sept 12 - they shipped it from Redmond, WA and I'm in Ohio. Understandably, they probably shipped via the cheapest option, hence the long time enroute.
My confirmation was received before you got yours. Never got a shipping notice (and I check junk mail filter). Seems pretty arbitrary how they are shipping these things.

Submitted mine about a month ago. Just received my free battery yesterday. It's shipping out of Washington.

Maybe they need to let the return window expire first? Just a wild guess, I dunno.. :D

Maybe they need to let the return window expire first? Just a wild guess, I dunno.. :D
That is certainly understandable. One would think they would ship in order confirmations are processed though.

Guess I was lucky. I got email notification that they accepted my submission 2 days after I sent it. It was shipped 2 days later.

Just got my shipping notice. When I was on phone with customer service he was telling me the records were all computerized and arranged by date & he didn't see how something like this could happen.

Told him the shipping department receives the confirmations & dutifully prints up mailing labels that will be applied to the packages when batteries are received & keep the stack in order printed. When battery shipments are received they grab labels, apply & scan packages for pickup by shipper. Problem is they are grabbing from top of pile (most recent) and keep going till they run out of batteries. The rest of stack must wait for next shipment and new labels are added to the stack as they come in.

The Customer Service Representative refuses to believe that is what is happening. I think it is the only explaination.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials