Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Nano battery pre-order

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
With my evo nano+ premium on pre-order and seems like we are getting closer to delivery, can't help but to notice talk about price increases and shortages especially when it comes to drones (across all brands) and items for china. not sure how it can get better so i thought there is nothing to lose to pre-order the batteries. i think my kit will come with a total of 3 batteries and i'm the type of person who likes to have more batteries on hand than i really need. with so many colors, it would be easy for merchants to run into shortages or out of stock items so i put in my pre-order with these details:

Autel Robotics Battery for EVO Nano Series Drones, Red

5 x $65.00/ea.​

so i had a paypal coupon set to expire at the end of the year: $60 off $300
total cost (price + tax + free shipping) = $355 which means i paid $295 at a popular online retailer. also getting 3% back on my credit card.
thought i would share this info because i don't see many websites offering pre-order* on nano/lite accessories; i hope we all get our drones in the next couple of weeks.
happy holidays and happy new year!

*it's a pre-order so i realize using paypal means the merchant is getting paid today and i'm happy to keep them in business because i'm sure without this order, they would have gone under. :)

eta: i take that back. paypal has only charged me with $1 and the receipt says the charge when go thru when the merchant follows up. this might be new because from what i've seen in the past, paypal payments needed to be reversed for pre-orders. so this might have changed.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials