Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ARE AUTEL GOING TO MISS THE BOAT

Ianodp

Reaction score
I live in the UK and have totally lost faith in Autel and wether we will ever actually get the Nano plus here
all the uk suppliers offer pre orders but after all investigations I can still never get a fixed date for release to the consumer also I think Autel are getting seriously close to loosing potential customers as the DJI mini 3 is looking at a release in the next few months and DJI being DJI they will actually deliver as advertised

I live in the UK and have totally lost faith in Autel and wether we will ever actually get the Nano plus here
all the uk suppliers offer pre orders but after all investigations I can still never get a fixed date for release to the consumer also I think Autel are getting seriously close to loosing potential customers as the DJI mini 3 is looking at a release in the next few months and DJI being DJI they will actually deliver as advertised
how can dji deliver the mini 3 on time when they have already missed their date?

they are late. however, when they finally get around to launching the mini 3, please check the price and then get back to this thread with new thoughts on the mini 3 if you have them. i'll probably get one but i can assure you the new price will leave a lot of "potential" customers out of the loop. i think it will be competitive with autel but not may people are going to spring for a $1000 mini drone.

Hi Ianodp

I'm in the UK and bought one from China in Jan. It arrived within 2 weeks.

FAB bit of kit once I get the gimbal fixed which sometimes works/doesnt

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691