Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AEB to HDR

RobyRoad

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience creating HDR photos with the AEB mode? I'm using Photoshop and I do the file-automate-merge to HDR pro, but I haven't been impressed with the results so far. I don't have that much experience with making HDR pics this way. I mainly do video with my drones and some real estate photos, but wanted to do some HDR pics just for fun.

Any tips?

Anyone have any experience creating HDR photos with the AEB mode? I'm using Photoshop and I do the file-automate-merge to HDR pro, but I haven't been impressed with the results so far. I don't have that much experience with making HDR pics this way. I mainly do video with my drones and some real estate photos, but wanted to do some HDR pics just for fun.

Any tips?
Do you also have Lightroom to post edit after PS?

Do you also have Lightroom to post edit after PS?
Yes, I have the creative cloud subscription so it has all the Adobe programs. My experience in the photo editing stuff is limited. My background is video. About the only Photoshop work I do is minor photo edits and simple graphics, so I apologize in advance if I ask dumb questions about Lightroom. I've never actually opened it.

Yes, I have the creative cloud subscription so it has all the Adobe programs. My experience in the photo editing stuff is limited. My background is video. About the only Photoshop work I do is minor photo edits and simple graphics, so I apologize in advance if I ask dumb questions about Lightroom. I've never actually opened it.

There are plenty of tutorial videos of YT about using Lightroom. If you are taking your photo in Raw you will be able to learn how to make some major improvements to your results.

Reactions: Pork Belly
There are plenty of tutorial videos of YT about using Lightroom. If you are taking your photo in Raw you will be able to learn how to make some major improvements to your results.
Is there an advantage to using Lightroom versus using the Camera Raw inside Photoshop?

Is there an advantage to using Lightroom versus using the Camera Raw inside Photoshop?
I am not familiar enough with PS to give you an comprehensive answer. In general LR is geared more to editing (color correction, exposure, etc) and PS more towards manipulating.

If PS gets you what you want stay with it. If you have a Cloud subscription with both you might want to check out LR.

I am not familiar enough with PS to give you an comprehensive answer. In general LR is geared more to editing (color correction, exposure, etc) and PS more towards manipulating.

If PS gets you what you want stay with it. If you have a Cloud subscription with both you might want to check out LR.
I've used LR a decent amount, but I was under the impression that Camera Raw inside of PS has the same standard editing as LR. Beats me... Thanks though!

Any tips?
Hello Roby this is 3 pictures in AEB mode 5 exposure with EVO, and fusion with photomatix pro !
From France

Attachments

• Coucher de soleil montalivet2.jpg
    Coucher de soleil montalivet2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • pano tossa cale d'enfer1.jpg
    pano tossa cale d'enfer1.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 31
  • Panorama St Vallier2.jpg
    Panorama St Vallier2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
I just got the EVO Pro2 6K and have one flight. I provide photos and video for real estate. Is the camera HDR setting sufficient or should I stay with AEB settings?

Why not shoot photos in raw, From videos posted Autel's HDR doesn't seem to be a magic bullet.

I use AEB almost exclusively and blend the shots in Lightroom, by stacking and batch merging the stacks. Very convenient. I wish I could use AEB everywhere, but Autel hasn't made that possible in all missions types and shooting modes. I hope they do that soon.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo