Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AEB settings

Coleman_A

Reaction score
Hi, I would just like to let Autel know that I want to be able to shoot AEB shots with custom camera settings. In auto mode it always shoots ISO100, F2.8, and shutter ranging from 1/1700 to 1/400. This extremely short shutter is creating a lot more noise and softer focus then my Phantom4Pro camera and I am really tempted to go back to that drone. What is the point of having adjustable aperture if you can only change it in one camera mode? Or why is there no AEB option in Pro mode.
on another not, the Orbit quick shot should be able to adjust manually midflight if to maintain subject in center of video. Also flies way to slow so a speed adjustment is necessary as well.

Also you can't do exposure bracketing in pro mode nor zoom.

Photo mode --> AEB isn't working, camera tends to over expose, AEB bracketing is an option, and you can zoom.
Pro mode in photo --> AEB is present (a -0,3 or -0,7 is mandatory if you want to preserve the highlights), AEB bracketing is not possible, zoom is not possible.

Best quality in photo is at 2.8, anything higher than f/4.0 and diffraction will make a dent. Best ISO is of course 100 ISO and due to gimbal sway you can't go slower than 1/10 or 1/20 or the sway will be noticeable at 100% magnification.

Variable aperture is nice for video, but in photo you'll always be at f/2.8. High shutter speeds don't introduce noise, the less time the sensor is active the less noise you'll have, but electronic shutters have high noise values by default when compared to mechanical shutters.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo