Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Activetrack for april

Active track available now on Dji mini 3 PRO, Thanks Autel!!!!!!
Again, why did you keep your Nano when it wasn't in your opinion as described?
Can you post some footage from the Mini 3 you have in your hand now? :)

please stop. everyone knows this was a feature available at launch, and I'm not the only one complaining about it. I tested the dynamic track on the Nano+, it's not there yet, so when will we have it? in two months???? I know people who have the Mini 3 PRO and confirmed to me that the tracking works superbly

please stop. everyone knows this was a feature available at launch, and I'm not the only one complaining about it. I tested the dynamic track on the Nano+, it's not there yet, so when will we have it? in two months???? I know people who have the Mini 3 PRO and confirmed to me that the tracking works superbly
NEVER EVER

This shows how and where you take your information before you buy ...

Your stubbornness is comical

maybe but I only see you here who claim that this Dynamic track was not to be released at launch.....
Well, I guess you need to read better, people even posted screenshots for you on this forum where it clearly stated that's was not the case.

Sure I want to have it on the Nano but I took the gamble that it will be added and now I will not blame others.

for the last time, the inscription at the bottom was added afterwards, and I even spoke about it with customer service, who did not answer me ..... in short, I will finally take advantage of the tracking while you wait for the update!!

for the last time, the inscription at the bottom was added afterwards, and I even spoke about it with customer service, who did not answer me ..... in short, I will finally take advantage of the tracking while you wait for the update!!
Nope ... it was always there before release to dealers, you jut impuls purchased without checking again.

it is ordered, what difference does it make?
You are already claiming how great it is, and that you have it before the Nano got it.
You don't see the pattern?

BTW I wish you all the best and I hope it will turnout for you as you expect.

So they are finalizing the release... they have been accused of releasing incomplete features before so this time they are not releasing it until it is ready..
but it is coming.. I will likely not use this more than once but still good to see .
I am thinking they had to redirect their developers to address the firmware issues at release so now they can get back to this feature development.

This Beta arrives late and did not develop, especially when moving fast!!!! So when is the final version? when it will be functional

I really don't have high hopes for this being any good.
Flying at the moment, the sensors are picking up movements all over the place from invisible objects, so don't know how this is supposed to work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso