Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Activetrack for april

Let's hope they also address the senseless power limits of the two slower flight modes, the permanent "gimbal is calibrating" nonsense and provide a color profile for the RAWs. ;)
Plus, I'd like to see obstacle avoidance tuned to not regarding the sun as an obstacle anymore, which in it's present state would pose quite a hindrance regarding active tracking.

Reactions: gophcc
it will be time, the Dji Mini 3 is coming and I bought the Nano for these innovations (obstacle detectors and tracking) and the tracking is still missing!!!!! sorry it's inadmissible, I paid for one function which is still not there and I missed 2 big hikes where I would have liked to use this function!

it will be time, the Dji Mini 3 is coming and I bought the Nano for these innovations (obstacle detectors and tracking) and the tracking is still missing!!!!! sorry it's inadmissible, I paid for one function which is still not there and I missed 2 big hikes where I would have liked to use this function!
To be fair, Autel always announced active tracking as a feature being added in the future.
So in fact you got what you paid for - with the option of getting more soon. ;)
I know - the present political/viral/financial situation doesn't make waiting a pleasant idea. Maybe we won't get any more drones in the future; but could be very happy to have small and unobtrusive drone with excellent low-light capabilities just in case. One of the reasons why I didn't wait for the Mini 3.

Reactions: lifeisfun
All advertisements I saw mentioned active tracking being added in the future. - See screenshot.
Only place I didn't see it was the shopping page.

AT.jpg

Reactions: lifeisfun
We don't know if the dji min 3 pro will have activetrack now or two or three months after release.

The pros of dji mini 3 pro is camera 4k with 60fps

Let's hope it's not like the Mini 2's camera, videos looking like 1080p upscaled to 4K with masses of noise. Plus, I am real curious about the sensor they'll use - RGGB or RYYB.

I bought the Nano+ on the first day following the announcement.

There was never any question of postponing this function during the announcement but rather of a feature included in the pack, it was only some time after the warning message was put on the site...

Now nothing forces you to believe me, I know what I bought and I know what I don't have!

Reactions: bakerboy
I bought the Nano+ on the first day following the announcement.

There was never any question of postponing this function during the announcement but rather of a feature included in the pack, it was only some time after the warning message was put on the site...

Now nothing forces you to believe me, I know what I bought and I know what I don't have!
Not true ...Nuf said ...
But you can live in your private world and believe what you want

another nice person on the net who thinks he knows everything!!
More like another person who actually reads before buying, so he doesn't have to be pissed later :p
I have no doubt you would be one of those people who purchased Skydio 2 and complained that it crashed hitting powerlines.

And BTW if the dealer where you purchased claimed something else, take it up with them NOT Autel, they have enough other crap to worry about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sdeups
Please calm down. you can get excited if the activetrack will work well!

.... I know what I bought and I know what I don't have!
yet you didn't know well enough to return it since you felt "cheated?" sounds to me like whenever you found out the truth, you found it to be "acceptable" maybe?

unless new sw comes out today or tomorrow, there is no end of april update.

sorry i don't mean to be rude but in a few society, there is no longer such a thing as "i didnt get what i paid for" when there are so so many remedies afforded to us. if this were 1976 and you finally got an advanced vcr in the mail and it wouldn't play t-120 tapes....ok, i get that.

Oops... Hope my source is correct. She tells me

"Hi, the dynamic track will be available at the end of the month

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren