Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Activetrack for april

I bought the Nano+ on the first day following the announcement.

There was never any question of postponing this function during the announcement but rather of a feature included in the pack, it was only some time after the warning message was put on the site...

Now nothing forces you to believe me, I know what I bought and I know what I don't have!
Don't worry mate, you're right, there was no tacked on *feature coming* at release and their active track video makes zero mention of it not being present at launch

Reactions: Sdeups
1 month without any update...let's hope it won't be long before they add the tracker.

Don't worry mate, you're right, there was no tacked on *feature coming* at release and their active track video makes zero mention of it not being present at launch
Thank you for your feedback, and I don't care, I know very well what I bought and why I bought it....and this function was part of it.
I find it unacceptable, and it's called false advertising, now if some people want to convince themselves of the contrary, that it was not planned at launch, I leave them in their lies and ignorance!

Thank you for your feedback, and I don't care, I know very well what I bought and why I bought it....and this function was part of it.
I find it unacceptable, and it's called false advertising, now if some people want to convince themselves of the contrary, that it was not planned at launch, I leave them in their lies and ignorance!
Must be fun living in your own virtual reality ... :D

Here it is again! Can't you let adult people talk seriously?
Haaahahaha, I know, dealing with reality is not easy, the 1% always thinks the 99% are wrong EH?
It just makes me wonder why did you not return it if you "thought" it should have been there since day one.

The beta version with tracking is arrived on the Nano + for test.

everything is slowly taking shape

Last edited:
Reactions: Persuader
I have installed V1.3.26 today.
The "Track" is above "quickshot" menu in the app.
I will test it this WE if i can

Last edited:
Additional batteries take for ever to update as well (1.3.11) ...be ready, not like me draining before flying 😅 7% gone on freshly charged battery.

I still haven't finf the procedure for the shift of the batteries!!!
Insert new battery let everything boot then click the A logo in the left top corner to return to the main Menu and it will offer you the update

Reactions: Sdeups
I have installed V1.3.26 today.
The "Track" is above "quickshot" menu in the app.
I will test it this WE if i can
Could you post a screenshot of the track option? It's not included in the changelog of the last firmware and I'm not able to see it after the update.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celso