Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A Little PhotoShop Magic

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Canadian National Railway bridge crossing the Kaministiquia River.

yoq4xli.jpg

Ah2Cbwd.jpg

That really looks like winter. That makes a beautiful picture. We had 4 inches of snow Sunday morning now it is all gone and all we have is mud!

Basically yes but I used a different program to remove the tracks. Its called InPixio Photo Eraser. It does the same thing but just a little better and easier. I like easy :)

LOL, nice. I have the programs but never learned how to use them :(
Geeeez, thinking about it, I've used Photoshop since version one, about 30 years ago? Computers were so slow, every action took 1-2 min+ Unsharp Mask filter took 5 min. for an 8x10 @300dpi. I actually scanned 6x7cm negatives on a drum scanner to digitize negs b/c early digital cameras had so much shadow noise, and compressed gradation. There is a learning curve for Photoshop, like all complex programs, but it's worth learning for still photography. There are so many 3rd party add-on filters it's amazing!

I agree, but I could argue either way. They're both good. The tracks tend to draw your eye into the frame, and break-up the snow area, but they are kinda dominate....
Had a fellow on one of my BBQ\Smoker forums that wanted a copy without the tracks so I made them disappear for him :)

Here is what he had to say:
"It is a nice photo in color - but definitely more impactful in black and white. If you could scrub out the tracks in the foreground - it would be a true "timepiece" shot.

Had a fellow on one of my BBQ\Smoker forums that wanted a copy without the tracks so I made them disappear for him :)

Here is what he had to say:
"It is a nice photo in color - but definitely more impactful in black and white. If you could scrub out the tracks in the foreground - it would be a true "timepiece" shot.
He's absolutely right!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shokzdiamonds