Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

__== Which VR Goggles is Good for my Autel Evo?__++

I did pick up the Google Daydream a while back and forgot to update this thread. It does work for the Autel VR function. However with my Note 8, I can not get the Autel VR to align to one image. I will try a smaller phone and see if that does the trick.

I did pick up the Google Daydream a while back and forgot to update this thread. It does work for the Autel VR function. However with my Note 8, I can not get the Autel VR to align to one image. I will try a smaller phone and see if that does the trick.
The Mogo Cinema headset works with your phone but not VR mode. They us a different method where you are viewing a single screen instead of splitting your phone screen. It's like watching a giant movie screen. Not perfect but not bad.

Reactions: House Forasken
The Mogo Cinema headset works with your phone but not VR mode. They us a different method where you are viewing a single screen instead of splitting your phone screen. It's like watching a giant movie screen. Not perfect but not bad.
I might go this route if my current attempt fails lol.

I've also been following this thread EVO II FPV. I'm going to try something similar ?

The same type goggles as you linked to in Best Buy can be gotten from eBay directly from Hong Kong or China for $5 bucks, they are not that great, I've used them with Litchi and my Inspire, it's very tough to get good optics and adjustments enough to fit everyone's needs. The Zeiss goggles that are advertised on Best Buy have gotten great reviews and are about $40 at BB but you can also get them new and used on eBay fur good amount less. I find goggles to be very difficult, specially VR goggles that use your phone. I opted to go the HDMI route and purposely purchased a pre owned Nvidia Shield with an HDMI port and Yuneec Skyview goggles they have a great clear screen (single screen) which works so well it allows you to see focus very well.and they are found from various sources now for about $50, I think Yuneec has phased them out. I thought I was getting a great deal when I got them and actually paid like $75 if I remember correctly. But out of the phone based ones I would think the Zeiss will have better optics as they manufacture photographic lenses for the top camera manufacturers, All that said, keep in mid flying with goggles is illegal unless you have a spotter you cannot fly alone.
How do you like the Nvidia shield? Any issues with screen/video feed lag?

I purchased these, Simbans Tango Tab, but the video reception is laggy. I'm really considering the Nvidia.

I only fly the EVOs with the NVIDIA, the Inspirre remote has a HDMI output so I use my iPad with it. The NVIDIA id great, just not as bright as the iPad, however consider I got mine used, very used, as new ones as far as I could find are no longer made. I find lag even at the goggles negligable, I just wish the DJI fpv goggles had an HDMI input, not even the V2 do.

Reactions: House Forasken

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE