Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can I buy Autel Evo II pro rugged bundle direct?

Dougiefresh27

Reaction score
I've been to their site and they give great information about the Evo II pro rugged bundle but I find no where to put one in my cart.
I just don't want to buy from overseas for many reasons
Buy locally
Service locally
Any idea of the best place to buy in the US and hopefully without shipping?
I figure I'm already paying over 2k for a drone
DDDO4a.JPG

Autel, apparently, does not sell the Evo 2 directly on its site. You have to go through an external distributor.
Only the Evo 1 on site.

Reactions: Dougiefresh27
Autel, apparently, does not sell the Evo 2 directly on its site. You have to go through an external distributor.
Only the Evo 1 on site.
Ok, that's what it looked like but was shocked that they don't sell direct.
Any suggestions of reputable sites located in the US?

Just got this back from Autel.
Hello Douglas

Thanks for reaching out! Neither the EVO II Pro or the rugged bundle kit have been released. Once we have announced a release, we may open the presale option. I do not have confirmation of when that will be. You are welcome to check the contacts on the Authorized Resellers page as some of these dealers have elected to start presale already.

Regards,

David Webster

Customer Support Lead
AUTEL ROBOTICS
www.AutelRobotics.com

Just now paid BH for presale. I would be happy to buy direct from Autel. Please let us know of that option before release.

Try this Bothell dealer:

Correct, Autel is working through their dealer and distribution partners for the release of the EVO II. Good news is they are beginning to scale production. Currently, new orders for EVO II 6K and 8K orders ship this Tuesday (5/19), Rugged Bundles will begin shipping the week of 5/25. EVO II Batteries will also be in stock on Tuesday.

See this page for all of the latest updates: Autel EVO II Drone Series

I've been to their site and they give great information about the Evo II pro rugged bundle but I find no where to put one in my cart.
I just don't want to buy from overseas for many reasons
Buy locally
Service locally
Any idea of the best place to buy in the US and hopefully without shipping?
I figure I'm already paying over 2k for a drone
View attachment 6871
Where do you live?
When I ordered my EVO I, Autel would not send it to me at that time.
I ordered my EVO Rugged Bundle from Carolina drones. They did not have the bundle in stock, so they sent me a EVO I. two extra batteries, Car Charger, and a Nanuk Case( Because they did not have the Autel Case in yet) all that was offered from Autel's Memorial Day Promotion.
It was Free Shipping, and NO sales tax. If I orderd from Autel, Wash State has to charge NYS tax.
Best to check what states do not collect sales tax from your state, and order from a dealer in that state.

The bundle is just a case and one extra battery. I don't think anyone has extra batteries to ship, so I would just suggest waiting for the bundle, and order then, or If you have to have the hard case, get a Nanuk 930 pluck and pull.
There is a thread about this about a week or so back.
Found it HERE:
Where can I buy this hard case?

Reactions: Dougiefresh27
I just placed an order through these guys...China Direct: Feiy Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. - Drone, Fylo Drone Swarming Kit
Chat with Evelyn or JoJo, then will set you up nicely. In stock right now and shipping. Picked up the Rugged bundle, and 1 extra battery, they will unbox an put in the rugged case to save on shipping charges. Total price including all charges $2024.91. Should get shipping confirmaton on Tuesday. Friend of mine just received his order from them. Good pricing and since pay with CC, not worried at all. Company has been in business years, so if interested, message them and they will give you current pricing. Since they have stock, I couldn't wait until USA has stock. Now will just have to wait and see if I will have to pay custom charges, or not. I don't think so...but will have to see. Once I get it, will post pics.

Reactions: PingSpike
Where do you live?
When I ordered my EVO I, Autel would not send it to me at that time.
I ordered my EVO Rugged Bundle from Carolina drones. They did not have the bundle in stock, so they sent me a EVO I. two extra batteries, Car Charger, and a Nanuk Case( Because they did not have the Autel Case in yet) all that was offered from Autel's Memorial Day Promotion.
It was Free Shipping, and NO sales tax. If I orderd from Autel, Wash State has to charge NYS tax.
Best to check what states do not collect sales tax from your state, and order from a dealer in that state.

The bundle is just a case and one extra battery. I don't think anyone has extra batteries to ship, so I would just suggest waiting for the bundle, and order then, or If you have to have the hard case, get a Nanuk 930 pluck and pull.
There is a thread about this about a week or so back.
Found it HERE:
Where can I buy this hard case?
I live in the midwest of the US. Looks like there are plenty of dealers in the US. All are preorder now.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja