Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

__== Which VR Goggles is Good for my Autel Evo?__++

House Forasken

Reaction score
I did pick up the Google Daydream a while back and forgot to update this thread. It does work for the Autel VR function. However with my Note 8, I can not get the Autel VR to align to one image. I will try a smaller phone and see if that does the trick.

Lyk2fly

Reaction score
I did pick up the Google Daydream a while back and forgot to update this thread. It does work for the Autel VR function. However with my Note 8, I can not get the Autel VR to align to one image. I will try a smaller phone and see if that does the trick.
The Mogo Cinema headset works with your phone but not VR mode. They us a different method where you are viewing a single screen instead of splitting your phone screen. It's like watching a giant movie screen. Not perfect but not bad.

Reactions: House Forasken

House Forasken

Reaction score
The Mogo Cinema headset works with your phone but not VR mode. They us a different method where you are viewing a single screen instead of splitting your phone screen. It's like watching a giant movie screen. Not perfect but not bad.
I might go this route if my current attempt fails lol.

I've also been following this thread EVO II FPV. I'm going to try something similar 🤞

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lifeofreilly