Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

4k video problem

Balzacks

Reaction score
Hello friends, first of all introduce myself. My name is Enrique and 5 months ago I started in the drone world with my autel evo nano+. I have a problem, I'm on vacation taking some super cool shots but today, after several days, I realized that the last day he recorded me in 1080 30fps. At first I thought it was my mistake, but doing tests at the hotel it doesn't matter if I record in 4k or 2k they are saved on the sdcard in 1080. Has this happened to you before? I have uninstalled the applications and it is still the same. When I fly it is set to 4k but when I see it on the computer they are in 1080. Please, I need help! Tomorrow I'm going to Indonesia!! I'm sorry for my English. Thank you guys!

Go to settings and just below the "video format" and "video encoding" settings is the "Download size" setting. Options are "HD" or "Original". Perhaps Original is for downloading the full resolution video?

The answer to that is to switch it in the settings from hd to origina. Downloading from hd will download it at 1080 p meanwhile original will download it the way you recorded it in 4k

Hello guys, first of all, thank you very much for your help. I didn't have an internet connection before. It's fixed now! Could it be that I pressed the record button before flying the drone, and it automatically started recording in 1080p? Thank you very much!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo