Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sky App Not Downloading Video Correctly

Bobby D

Reaction score
Hi All, I am trying to download 4k video direct from SD card with the sky app (no cables), and it seems it will only do it in 1280x720.
Note this is with HD, and Original selected in settings. File size is different between the two, but resolution is the same.
Add it to the bug list? Others having this problem?

Hi,
this seems to me normal. All downloaded videos on my smartphone have 1280 x 720.
Higher resolutions only on sd-card.

Hi,
So you think the menu option for downloading 'original' file = 1280 x 720?

Obviously this is the HD option, 720p.
And there is a bug for the original button. I vaguely recall the previous firmware option didn't have this issue but could be wrong.

Removing the SD card seems to be the only way to get the original files, as plugging a USB cable from PC to the drone doesnt seem to read the card either.

Don't forget there are many different use cases for people, either editing on smart phones, downloading to cloud/social media.

Cheers

Not sure if this is the solution but might be worth a try. In the Android app, version 1.4.32 under Camera settings and just below the "video format" and "video encoding" settings is the "Download size" setting. Options are "HD" or "Original". Perhaps Original is for downloading the full resolution video?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials