Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

ZOOM??

REC

Reaction score
How do I zoom the camera from the controller? Or do I have to mount the iphone to do it?
Thanks

CraigCam

Reaction score
You need the app and phone or tablet plugged in.

Dranos EVO 2

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
How do you zoom in without using your fingers to spread the screen? (pinch) Why can't we get Autel to program the two bottom keys on the controller?

flyingfool

Reaction score
use the scroll wheel on the right side of remote, need to toggle to the zoom option then press wheel to activate zoom, then select , how much you want. i love this feature, it lets you get close without giving yourself away. i usually hover 500-600 feet over game or a criminal , or romantic couple and watch the action. 600 feet is almost in-audible altitude. max zoom is pretty grainy but 2x-4x is clean.

i havent tried zooming in without a phone or tablet, not sure the radio screen supports this function

Lyk2fly

Reaction score
use the scroll wheel on the right side of remote, need to toggle to the zoom option then press wheel to activate zoom, then select , how much you want. i love this feature, it lets you get close without giving yourself away. i usually hover 500-600 feet over game or a criminal , or romantic couple and watch the action. 600 feet is almost in-audible altitude. max zoom is pretty grainy but 2x-4x is clean.

i havent tried zooming in without a phone or tablet, not sure the radio screen supports this function
🤔😂

Reactions: Andrew01

Dranos EVO 2

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
How do you toggle to the zoom option ? where is it? I tried push in on the wheel all it does it beep! also used my fingers on the phone screen 1st , then push in on the wheel with same results....

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yta62