Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-Star Battery News

I have reached out to Joshua at Max Amps for help with the X-Star batteries. He would like a battery sent to him. It does not have to be a good battery but he needs one for measuring the cells and seeing what has to be done to get us some batteries. We talked about making available a rebuild kit for DIY as well as rebuilding in house and making a whole new battery. I'm awaiting an email back. All 3 of my batteries are still air worthy and if someone could help by supplying a battery for Joshua, we can get this started. Please let me know what you all think about this.
Thanks everyone!
If this is still a thing, I would be able to provide a battery.

I will him one if he would contact me with his info. He can email me at [email protected].
Thanks for the interest in helping. Max Amps is no longer interested in helping to provide us with battery replacements.
I think I have some cells that are going to work. I just have to get the time to devote to it.

Has anybody looked into the code?? to see if we change the code, we can make the battery. I Have tried to just onnect a 22.2v to the battery board but it still says not a known battery. So it's the code that stops use from using our own battery!

I was given a Xstar priemum Drone from a family friend. 4 dead batteries that will not take charge and one that will charge.

The controller seems to be broken. I cannot even fly it.

I came here first to research everything so if anyone wants the complete package let me know. It will come with the drone, 3 dead batteries, 1 battery taking charge, extra blades, and charger. I didn’t even get to fly the drone so I have no idea if it even works. My friend said it worked great with the one battery with about 14-15 min flying time before the controller broke. Tried calibrating it but it didn’t work.

This is my first time posting so bare with me replying. Trying to figure all this out!
Did you ever end up selling your kit? If not, I’m interested.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials