Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

X-Star Battery News

Fly-a-holic

Reaction score
I have reached out to Joshua at Max Amps for help with the X-Star batteries. He would like a battery sent to him. It does not have to be a good battery but he needs one for measuring the cells and seeing what has to be done to get us some batteries. We talked about making available a rebuild kit for DIY as well as rebuilding in house and making a whole new battery. I'm awaiting an email back. All 3 of my batteries are still air worthy and if someone could help by supplying a battery for Joshua, we can get this started. Please let me know what you all think about this.
Thanks everyone!

Reaction score
I have reached out to Joshua at Max Amps for help with the X-Star batteries. He would like a battery sent to him. It does not have to be a good battery but he needs one for measuring the cells and seeing what has to be done to get us some batteries. We talked about making available a rebuild kit for DIY as well as rebuilding in house and making a whole new battery. I'm awaiting an email back. All 3 of my batteries are still air worthy and if someone could help by supplying a battery for Joshua, we can get this started. Please let me know what you all think about this.
Thanks everyone!
I have modified they battery packs and have been testing it to try and find a way to get the boards to read the new battery. It still remembers the old battery pack and has not updated yet, I need to put up more info.

Attachments

• 20210103_203024[1].jpg
    20210103_203024[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 20210103_201608[1].jpg
    20210103_201608[1].jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10

Fly-a-holic

Reaction score
I have modified they battery packs and have been testing it to try and find a way to get the boards to read the new battery. It still remembers the old battery pack and has not updated yet, I need to put up more info.
Oh, Thanks for posting the photos! That helps! Do you mind posting a link to the batteries you bought? As far as "reading" the new battery... Are you saying the "Times Charged" does not reset at 0? I'm not to worried about that because I keep a manual flight log myself. The voltages and load will have to be correct though. That is what I look at mostly.

USCGlacasse

Reaction score
I would be interested in finding some of these batteries as well. I have 3 x-star batteries that will take a charge, but I can only get a few mins flight time.

Eagle928

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
I spotted some refurbished Phantom batteries on ebay for sale so I reached out to the seller and pointed him to this forum to let him know there's a need for refurbishing the X-Star batteries. He didn't commit but did thank me for the tip.

rbolman

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Do you still need a battery for Joshua to test?

KunBow

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks everyone!
wish I could. in Thailand. But all he needs is the top. that's the part that has the chip code for the battery. Or go into the code and delete the battery ck code.

Reactions: Fly-a-holic

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavmir